- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 8
- Discount - 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Pagemaker 7
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Apple iWork 09 MAC
- 29.95$ Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC cheap oem
|THE MOLINE FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES THIRTEEN ELEMENTARY VAN ARSDALE MUSIC AWARDS|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Wednesday, 10 April 2013 09:00|
Thirteen Moline elementary school students have been chosen to receive an award from the Hazel F. Van Arsdale Memorial Scholarship Fund administered through The Moline Foundation.
The 13 elementary students are: Mia Burrill, Madison Rhea, Adriana Hernandez, Nicole Ellis, Derek Burgin, Carissa Gonzalez, Kate Schaechter, Madelaine Jacobs, Manuela Chavez, Kayla Veto, Allison Van, Izabel Jernigan and Lillian Driscoll.
The fund was started in honor and memory of Hazel F. Van Arsdale to perpetuate the importance of music in elementary and secondary education. The fund supports two types of annual awards. One award is given to selected elementary students, and one scholarship is given to a high school senior. The 13 elementary students were chosen by an individual school committee made up of teachers and music professionals through The Moline Foundation.
Hazel Van Arsdale was a public school teacher for 36 years. She was known for her strict, but fun, manner of bringing music into the classroom. She made sure all of her students knew every verse of all of our patriotic hymns, and wanted them to strengthen their music interest beyond elementary school. A fund was established and is now administered through The Moline Foundation’s scholarship program.
Founded in 1953, The Moline Foundation is a community-based, non-profit organization which provides grants to health, human services, education, community development, the arts, and other charitable organizations which benefit the citizens of the Quad City region. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts and has current assets of approximately $17 million. For more information contact Executive Director Joy Boruff at (309) 736-3800 or visit The Moline Foundation Web site at www.molinefoundation.org.
Tags See All Tags