- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
- Discount - NewBlue Titler Pro
- 9.95$ Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8
- 9.95$ Building a Web Site For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Word 2010 For Dummies (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC (en)
- 289.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training cheap oem
|The Moline Foundation To Announce a Major Gift to Assist Education In Three Illinois Quad City School Districts|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Wednesday, 23 May 2012 09:56|
Thenews conference will be held on Wednesday, May 23rd at 8:30 a.m. at Roosevelt Elementary School, 3530 23rd Avenue, Moline, Illinois to announce a major funding gift from a local community foundation, the Moline Foundation, to benefit over 600 students in Illinois Quad City elementary schools.
Other invited guests at the announcement on May 23rd will include: members of the Moline Foundation Board, Moline School District No. 40 Superintendent of Schools Dr. Cal Lee; Rock Island School District No. 41 Superintendent Mike Oberhaus; East Moline School District No. 37 Kristan Humphries; Moline Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction Clint Christopher; East Moline Associate Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction LaVonne Peterson; and Rock Island Assistant Superintendent of Instruction Bill Osborne.
As a Community Foundation, The Moline Foundation offers a range of charitable funds, allowing donors to advance a cause such as education or the environment, support an individual organization, provide flexible support for community needs or recommend individual grants. The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a Community Foundation which provides funding to health, human services, education, community, workforce and economic
The Moline Foundation to Announce a Major Gift to Assist Education in Three Illinois Quad City School Districts development, the arts and other charitable organizations which benefit the citizens of Scott County, Iowa and Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Warren, McDonough and Henderson counties in western Illinois. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts; has a current endowment of approximately $17 million; and handles additional funds to benefit donor wishes. The Moline Foundation also serves as a catalyst and convener to bring about solutions to problems affecting quality of life in our region.
Tags See All Tags