- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC
- Discount - Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
- Buy Cheap Corel Digital Studio 2010
- Buy Lynda.com - SolidWorks 2012 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012 (en)
- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge 10
- Discount - Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Apple Compressor 4 MAC
|The Most Difficult Battle Lies Ahead|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Wounded Warrior Project|
|Thursday, 29 August 2013 15:33|
The most difficult experience for an injured warrior is often the rehabilitation needed after war.
American servicemen and women put their lives on the line every day to protect our freedom. You can be the driving force of hope for wounded veterans as they return home from the battlefield. Through the many programs Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) offers, you help aid the rehabilitation for these warriors wherever possible.
“Both my legs from the knee down were shattered to little pieces. My left hand, thumb, and wrist were shredded up and broken. I received four compression fractures in my lower back.” — Chad Brumpton
Injured service members like Chad have put themselves in harm's way for our freedom. They continue to cope with amputated arms and legs, disfiguring burns, paralysis, and invisible wounds such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
Rebuild their lives and show your support for their courage and commitment by giving a grateful gift of $15, $18, $21 or more. None is more deserving.
With thanks on behalf of our injured warriors,
Wounded Warrior Project
Tags See All Tags