- Download Alsoft DiskWarrior 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 for the Web
- Download Boris Graffiti 5.2
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011
- Discount - Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- 249.95$ Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2011 cheap oem
- Download ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- Buy Macrabbit CSSEdit 2 MAC (en)
|The Most Difficult Battle Lies Ahead|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Wounded Warrior Project|
|Thursday, 29 August 2013 15:33|
The most difficult experience for an injured warrior is often the rehabilitation needed after war.
American servicemen and women put their lives on the line every day to protect our freedom. You can be the driving force of hope for wounded veterans as they return home from the battlefield. Through the many programs Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) offers, you help aid the rehabilitation for these warriors wherever possible.
“Both my legs from the knee down were shattered to little pieces. My left hand, thumb, and wrist were shredded up and broken. I received four compression fractures in my lower back.” — Chad Brumpton
Injured service members like Chad have put themselves in harm's way for our freedom. They continue to cope with amputated arms and legs, disfiguring burns, paralysis, and invisible wounds such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
Rebuild their lives and show your support for their courage and commitment by giving a grateful gift of $15, $18, $21 or more. None is more deserving.
With thanks on behalf of our injured warriors,
Wounded Warrior Project
Tags See All Tags