- 149.95$ Steinberg Nuendo 4.3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office Standard 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe FreeHand MX
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit 2014
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC
- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC
|The National Parenting Center releases it's Spring 2012 Seal of Approval Report|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by D Gaynes|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 13:12|
WEDNESDAY - April 23, 2012 - The National Parenting Center has released its 22nd annual Spring Seal of Approval report. The first report of 2012 follows two months of consumer testing by parents and children at The National Parenting Center's test centers. A recent independent survey indicated that nearly 60% of mothers rely on awards such as the Seal of Approval when making final purchase decisions for their children. As such recognition from The National Parenting Center has become a significant bellweather for retail buyers as to which products will ultimately succeed in connecting with consumers.
TNPC's evaluative process gauges consumer reaction to products currently being marketed to both parents and their children such as toys, games, books, videos, websites, educational products, mobile apps, etc. Each is reviewed on a variety of levels including, but not limited to, price, packaging, design, stimulation, desirability, age appropriateness, instructions and more. TNPC's Seal of Approval is ultimately a peer-to-peer review program to recognize and highlight products and services that have been met with a "thumbs up" by parents.
Since 1989, The National Parenting Center has established itself as North America's leading parent advocacy organization. TNPC offers advice and information to parents on issues that range from pregnancy through adolescence. The National Parenting Center's home page, TNPC.COM, offers visitors free access to hundreds of articles on parenting issues as well as Seal of Approval reviews.
Tags See All Tags