- Discount - Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
- Buy OEM CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio
- Discount - Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- 9.95$ Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Download MAMP Pro 3 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
- Buy OEM Filmmaking For Dummies
- Discount - Alsoft DiskWarrior 4 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC (en)
|The National Parenting Center releases it's Spring 2012 Seal of Approval Report|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by D Gaynes|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 13:12|
WEDNESDAY - April 23, 2012 - The National Parenting Center has released its 22nd annual Spring Seal of Approval report. The first report of 2012 follows two months of consumer testing by parents and children at The National Parenting Center's test centers. A recent independent survey indicated that nearly 60% of mothers rely on awards such as the Seal of Approval when making final purchase decisions for their children. As such recognition from The National Parenting Center has become a significant bellweather for retail buyers as to which products will ultimately succeed in connecting with consumers.
TNPC's evaluative process gauges consumer reaction to products currently being marketed to both parents and their children such as toys, games, books, videos, websites, educational products, mobile apps, etc. Each is reviewed on a variety of levels including, but not limited to, price, packaging, design, stimulation, desirability, age appropriateness, instructions and more. TNPC's Seal of Approval is ultimately a peer-to-peer review program to recognize and highlight products and services that have been met with a "thumbs up" by parents.
Since 1989, The National Parenting Center has established itself as North America's leading parent advocacy organization. TNPC offers advice and information to parents on issues that range from pregnancy through adolescence. The National Parenting Center's home page, TNPC.COM, offers visitors free access to hundreds of articles on parenting issues as well as Seal of Approval reviews.
Tags See All Tags