- Buy OEM MacPhun Intensify
- Buy OEM Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
- Discount - ABest MOV Video Converter
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- 299.95$ Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 49.95$ Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp 9
- 269.95$ Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Server 11 Advanced
- 19.95$ Mariner Write 3 MAC cheap oem
|The National Parenting Center releases it's Spring 2012 Seal of Approval Report|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by D Gaynes|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 13:12|
WEDNESDAY - April 23, 2012 - The National Parenting Center has released its 22nd annual Spring Seal of Approval report. The first report of 2012 follows two months of consumer testing by parents and children at The National Parenting Center's test centers. A recent independent survey indicated that nearly 60% of mothers rely on awards such as the Seal of Approval when making final purchase decisions for their children. As such recognition from The National Parenting Center has become a significant bellweather for retail buyers as to which products will ultimately succeed in connecting with consumers.
TNPC's evaluative process gauges consumer reaction to products currently being marketed to both parents and their children such as toys, games, books, videos, websites, educational products, mobile apps, etc. Each is reviewed on a variety of levels including, but not limited to, price, packaging, design, stimulation, desirability, age appropriateness, instructions and more. TNPC's Seal of Approval is ultimately a peer-to-peer review program to recognize and highlight products and services that have been met with a "thumbs up" by parents.
Since 1989, The National Parenting Center has established itself as North America's leading parent advocacy organization. TNPC offers advice and information to parents on issues that range from pregnancy through adolescence. The National Parenting Center's home page, TNPC.COM, offers visitors free access to hundreds of articles on parenting issues as well as Seal of Approval reviews.
Tags See All Tags