- Buy Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro (en)
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Practical Photoshop Selections
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver (en)
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- Buy CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect (en)
- Buy Cheap Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8
- Download Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit)
- 99.95$ Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended cheap oem
- Discount - Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC
|The Old Creamery offers summer theatre camps!|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Monday, 02 April 2012 07:58|
Amana- The Old Creamery’s Theatre for Young Audiences is once again offering weeklong theatre camps this summer.
Calamity Jane and the Showdown at Dry Gulch is a brand new musical set in the Old West with great parts for boys and girls. This is a weeklong workshop for children who are interested in exploring the exciting world of theatre. The camp is designed to give children ages 7 and up the opportunity to work and perform with professional actors from The Old Creamery Theatre Company while they rehearse and present a play.
Camp Creamery: Calamity Jane and the Showdown at Dry Gulch will be held at The Old Creamery Theatre in Amana July 9 through 14 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily. Campers will need to bring a sack lunch each day. Cost is $65 per child and includes the workshop and
a T-shirt. No prior experience is needed but the cast is limited to 60 actors and participants must be able to attend rehearsal every day. Registration is first come, first served and everyone that signs up will be cast in the show. Final performances of the show will be on July 13 at 7 p.m. and July 14 at 11 a.m on The Old Creamery’s Main Stage.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 41 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags