- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5
- Discount - Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy Macpaw CleanMyMac (en)
- Buy Cheap Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 5
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Split Pro
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
|The Old Creamery opens with Marriage Can Be Murder at the Ox Yoke I nn, Amana|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Oehler|
|Thursday, 27 January 2011 09:29|
Amana – A flirty bridesmaid who has a thing for the groom, an over-the-top wedding planner and an unsolved murder would spell disaster for any other wedding. But, in The Old Creamery’ s production of Marriage Can Be Murder, it only brings on more laughs.
Marriage Can Be Murder, by James Daab opens Friday, Feb. 11 at the Ox Yoke Inn and runs through Feb. 27. The cast consists of Old Creamery regulars Kamille Zbanek of Ely; T.J. Besler of Manchester; Tom Milligan and Deborah Kennedy of East Amana; Jackie McCall and Sean McCall of Marengo; and Nicholas Hodge of Marion.
The evening includes a savory Ox Yoke Inn meal with choice of entrée, beverage and dessert. Performance times are 6:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 5 p.m. on Sundays. Seating begins half an hour prior to performances. Cost is $40 per person for dinner and the show and includes all gratuity and tax. Because the action takes place during dinner, there are no “ show only” tickets available.
For reservations, call the Ox Yoke Inn, Amana at 800-233-3441. It’ s sure to be a wedding you’ ll never forget!
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest. We thank KGAN and Fox 28, our 2011 season media sponsor.
Tags See All Tags