- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit) (en,it,fr,ja,de)
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS6 (en,ja,ko,fi,tr,cs,pl,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Discount - Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2
- Buy CorelCAD 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap BusyMac BusyCal MAC
- Download GFI FAXmaker 14.1
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- Buy Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit) (en)
|The Old Creamery Theatre and Fireside Winery team up for dinner and a show July 23 and 28|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Tuesday, 21 June 2011 12:31|
Amana – Dinner and a show, what can be better? Especially if the dinner is a delicious buffet and the show a bittersweet love story performed by The Old Creamery Theatre Company at Fireside Winery, in rural Marengo.
Sounds too good to be true, but come Saturday July 23 at 6:30 pm, Fireside Winery will serve up a dinner buffet complete with assorted salads, shrimp scampi, bacon wrapped pork loin in a plum sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans with almonds and a mixedberry stack for dessert. The menu on Thursday, July 28 will consist of all of the above with chicken pasta carbonara and roast beef replacing shrimp scampi and pork loin as the entrees and mini cheesecakes will be the dessert.
The Old Creamery Theatre will take to the stage at 7:30 p.m. for Love Letters, a love story that traces the lifelong correspondence of Andrew and Melissa, two very different people who care deeply for one another. Their relationship spans decades and comes to life through their letters to one another. Love Letters features Tom Milligan and Deborah Kennedy of The Old Creamery Theatre.
Tickets for dinner and the show are $40 per person and will include a free glass of wine of choice. To purchase tickets and make reservations, call Fireside Winery (319) 662-4222. Tickets are non refundable and the event will be held rain or shine.Fireside Winery is a locally, family owned winery located in rural Marengo on P Avenue(County Rd V77) between Highway 6 and the I – 80 Williamsburg exit, across the road from the Conroy First Lutheran Church. Complete directions can be found on the website at www.firesidewinery.com
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags