- Buy Cheap Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 319.95$ Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy EPLAN Electric P8 (32-bit) (en)
- 79.95$ Adobe Flash CS4 Professional cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White
- Download 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- Discount - Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
|The Old Creamery Theatre and Fireside Winery team up for dinner and a show!|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Tuesday, 17 May 2011 13:46|
Amana – Dinner and a show, what can be better? Especially if the dinner is a delicious buffet and the show a bittersweet love story performed by The Old Creamery Theatre Company at Fireside Winery, in rural Marengo.
Sounds too good to be true, but come Thursday, June 9 at 6:30 pm, Fireside Winery will serve up a dinner buffet complete with assorted salads, shrimp scampi, bacon wrapped pork loin in a plum sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans with almonds and a mixed berry stack for dessert.
The Old Creamery Theatre will take to the stage at 7:30 p.m. for Love Letters, a love story that traces the lifelong correspondence of Andrew and Melissa, two very different people who care deeply for one another. Their relationship spans decades and comes to life through their letters to one another. Love Letters features Tom Milligan and Deborah Kennedy of The Old Creamery Theatre.
Tickets for dinner and the show are $40 per person and will include a free glass of wine of choice. To purchase tickets and make reservations, call Fireside Winery (319) 662-4222. Tickets are non refundable and the event will be held rain or shine.
Love Letters will also be performed at Fireside Winery on Saturday, July 23 and Thursday, July 28. The dinner buffet will again be served but the menu will vary. Call Fireside Winery for details.
Fireside Winery is a locally owned family winery in rural Marengo on P Avenue (County Rd V77) between Highway 6 and the I – 80 Williamsburg exit, across the road from the Conroy First Lutheran Church. Complete directions can be found on the website at www.firesidewinery.com
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags