- Discount - Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Download Microsoft Office Standard 2013
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS For Developers cheap oem
- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training (en)
- Download Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- 149.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2010b cheap oem
- 49.95$ dtSearch Desktop 7 cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009 (en)
|The Old Creamery Theatre for Young Audiences adds a performance of Charlotte’s Web|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Oehler|
|Friday, 29 April 2011 14:48|
Amana – To accommodate its growing fan base, The Old Creamery Theatre for Young Audiences will add a performance of Charlotte’s Web on Saturday, May 14 at 1 p.m. The show was originally scheduled to end May 7.
A true favorite for so many, Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White was dramatized for the stage by Joseph Robinette and is directed by Sean McCall of Marengo. The cast consists of Laura Ambrose of Coon Rapids, Minn.; T.J. Besler of Manchester; Nicholas Hodge of South Amana; Jackie McCall of Marengo; Amber Snyder of Memphis, Tenn.; Ian Zahren of South Amana; and Kamille Zbanek of Ely, IA.
McCall said he doesn’t want to turn anyone away who would like to see the show. “There are many things to consider when we think about adding a performance,” he said. “But, our audience has spoken loudly with two sold out show, one on opening day. They want to see this show and that is why we are providing them with another opportunity to do that.”
Seats are still available for May 7 and May 14 but going fast. Tickets are $8 per person and all seating is reserved.
Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for information or to purchase your tickets.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest. We thank KGAN and Fox 28, our 2011 season media sponsor.
Tags See All Tags