- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge 9
- Discount - Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Office 2008
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Download Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009 cheap oem
|The Old Creamery Theatre for Young Audiences adds a performance of Charlotte’s Web|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Oehler|
|Friday, 29 April 2011 14:48|
Amana – To accommodate its growing fan base, The Old Creamery Theatre for Young Audiences will add a performance of Charlotte’s Web on Saturday, May 14 at 1 p.m. The show was originally scheduled to end May 7.
A true favorite for so many, Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White was dramatized for the stage by Joseph Robinette and is directed by Sean McCall of Marengo. The cast consists of Laura Ambrose of Coon Rapids, Minn.; T.J. Besler of Manchester; Nicholas Hodge of South Amana; Jackie McCall of Marengo; Amber Snyder of Memphis, Tenn.; Ian Zahren of South Amana; and Kamille Zbanek of Ely, IA.
McCall said he doesn’t want to turn anyone away who would like to see the show. “There are many things to consider when we think about adding a performance,” he said. “But, our audience has spoken loudly with two sold out show, one on opening day. They want to see this show and that is why we are providing them with another opportunity to do that.”
Seats are still available for May 7 and May 14 but going fast. Tickets are $8 per person and all seating is reserved.
Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for information or to purchase your tickets.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest. We thank KGAN and Fox 28, our 2011 season media sponsor.
Tags See All Tags