- Buy Cheap Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Capture One Pro 7 MAC (en)
- 49.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Navicat Premium 9 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Xilisoft CD Ripper cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Download Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC
- Buy Nikon Capture NX 2 (en)
- Download Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- Download Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
|The Old Creamery Theatre offers a special evening of entertainment July 15|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Wednesday, 23 May 2012 09:54|
Amana – The Old Creamery Theatre is offering a special evening of entertainment and
refreshments on Sunday, July 15 starting at 6 p.m. on the Main Stage in Amana.
Tom Milligan, producing director at The Old Creamery Theatre will portray Grant Wood,
Henry A. Wallace and Forrest Spaulding in three separate one-man plays written by
nationally known playwright Cynthia Mercati.
In Grant Wood: Prairie Rebel, Milligan will chat with the audience as Grant Wood and
talk about his life and how he changed the art world with his work.
In The Not So Quiet Librarian, Milligan will portray Forrest Spaulding, director of the
Des Moines Public Library and a leader in the library world. Spaulding wrote the Library
Bill of Rights, which was adopted by the American Library Council in 1938.
In American Dreamer: The Life and Times of Henry A Wallace, Milligan will portray
the agricultural innovator and founder of Pioneer Hi-Bred seed corn who became U. S.
Secretary of Agriculture and later Vice President under Franklin Roosevelt.
Tickets are $30 and includes all three plays plus delicious hors d’oeuvres and light
desserts from Phat Daddy’s in Marengo. Call The Old Creamery Theatre box office at
800-35-AMANA or 800-352-6262 or visit the web site at www.oldcreamery.com.
The Old Creamery Theatre is a not-for-profit professional theatre bringing live
performances to the Midwest for 41 years.
Tags See All Tags