- Download Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy OEM Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit)
- 39.95$ proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 MAC
|The Old Creamery Theatre offers veterans free admission to G. I . Jukebox on Father’s Day|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Tuesday, 14 June 2011 12:11|
Amana – The Old Creamery Theatre is pleased to announce that on Father’ s Day, Sunday June 19, veterans of all branches of the military will be given free admission to the current production of G. I. Jukebox. Current military personnel will also be admitted free of charge on Father’ s Day.
G. I. Jukebox, is a musical tribute to our troops, past and present. The show opened on the Main Stage June 2 and will run through July 3. The free admission is a great way to honor fathers who are veterans but The Old Creamery is extending the offer to any women veterans or military personnel.
Written and arranged by Rick Lewis, G. I. Jukebox is directed by Tom Milligan of East Amana and features Sean McCall of Marengo, T.J. Besler of Manchester, Deborah Kennedy of East Amana and Kamille Zbanek of Ely. The show is done delightfully in WW II USO tour style with songs from the 1940s like “ Moonlight Serenade,” “ In The Mood,” “ I’ ll Be Seeing You,” and of course “ God Bless America.”
G. I. Jukebox is rated Theatre G. Tickets are $27 for adults and $17.50 for students. Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for more information or to purchase tickets. Veterans will need to tell the box office what branch of the military they were with and what years they served in order to receive the discount. Current military personnel should bring their military I.D. when picking up their tickets. Advance reservations are required as seating is limited.
In conjunction with the show, a letter writing station is set up in the lobby of the theatre. Everything needed for patrons to write a note expressing appreciation to our troops is available. The letter writing station is also open to the general public during our regular business hours. Letters and cards collected will be sent to members of the Iowa National Guard 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 34th Infantry “ Red Bull” Division, serving since August of 2010 in Afghanistan. They are part of the largest deployment of Iowa National Guard since World War II and are scheduled to return home in late summer.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest. We thank KGAN and Fox 28, our 2011 season media sponsor.
Tags See All Tags