- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,sv,pt)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5
- 49.95$ BeLight Software Printfolio MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth cheap oem
- 9.95$ ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter cheap oem
- 29.95$ Nik Software Dfine 2.0 cheap oem
- Download SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Nikon Capture NX 2 MAC
- 379.95$ Solidworks 2013 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
|The Old Creamery Theatre opens The Mousetrap Oct. 20|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Tuesday, 11 October 2011 11:45|
Amana – A massive snowstorm, a house full of strange guests and an unsolved murder, add up to a night of suspicion and mystery in this classic by Agatha Christie, the undisputed Queen of “who done it.” The Mousetrap opens Thursday, Oct. 20 at 3 p.m. on The Old Creamery Theatre’s Main Stage in Amana and runs through Nov. 13.
Called one of the most skillfully written murder mysteries ever produced, you won’t want to miss The Old Creamery’s production even if you think you know “who done it.”
The cast of The Mousetrap consists of John Hill of Rockford, Il; Sean McCall of Marengo; Kay Francis of Naples, Florida; James Fleming of New York; Laura Ambrose of Minneapolis, Minn.; Jackie McCall of Marengo; Andrew Bosworth of Holly Springs, North Carolina and Tom Milligan of West Amana.
The Mousetrap runs through Nov. 13 and is rated Theatre PG. Tickets are $27 for adults and $17.50 for students. Show times are Wednesday, Thursdays and Sundays at 3 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for more information or to purchase tickets. Group and student rates are available.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest. We thank KGAN and Fox 28, our 2011 season media sponsor.
Tags See All Tags