- Buy OEM Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit) (de,fr,it,ja)
- 19.95$ Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe InDesign CS4 cheap oem
- Download Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008
- Download Adobe Photoshop Top Secret
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- Download Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Discount - NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
|The Old Creamery Theatre opens The Mousetrap Oct. 20|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Tuesday, 11 October 2011 11:45|
Amana – A massive snowstorm, a house full of strange guests and an unsolved murder, add up to a night of suspicion and mystery in this classic by Agatha Christie, the undisputed Queen of “who done it.” The Mousetrap opens Thursday, Oct. 20 at 3 p.m. on The Old Creamery Theatre’s Main Stage in Amana and runs through Nov. 13.
Called one of the most skillfully written murder mysteries ever produced, you won’t want to miss The Old Creamery’s production even if you think you know “who done it.”
The cast of The Mousetrap consists of John Hill of Rockford, Il; Sean McCall of Marengo; Kay Francis of Naples, Florida; James Fleming of New York; Laura Ambrose of Minneapolis, Minn.; Jackie McCall of Marengo; Andrew Bosworth of Holly Springs, North Carolina and Tom Milligan of West Amana.
The Mousetrap runs through Nov. 13 and is rated Theatre PG. Tickets are $27 for adults and $17.50 for students. Show times are Wednesday, Thursdays and Sundays at 3 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for more information or to purchase tickets. Group and student rates are available.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest. We thank KGAN and Fox 28, our 2011 season media sponsor.
Tags See All Tags