- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Cheap Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- Buy VMware Fusion 5 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
- Discount - Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Discount - Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look (en)
- Download Roxio Copy & Convert 3
- Download Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0 (en)
|The Old Creamery Will Host Courtyard Concerts This Summer!|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Lily Allen-Duenas|
|Monday, 21 April 2014 15:04|
The Old Creamery Theatre will host Courtyard Concerts this summer, one Friday per month, May through September featuring local bands and food. The concert will be free to everyone with a ticket to that Friday night’s Main Stage theatre performance or $5 admission without a theatre ticket.
The shows will all take place from 5-7 pm in the Old Creamery’s Courtyard on the following evenings: May 9, June 13, July 18, August 8, and September 12. The first Courtyard Concert of the season features Lojo Russo.
Lojo Russo is described “as a songwriter with a lot of lyrical power, a guitarist with powerful playing and a singer with one heckuva voice who performs with the energy and rocking empowerment of Ani DiFranco, the graceful folksiness of the Indigo Girls and the gritty blues of Susan Tedeschi.” Russo is comfortable making music no matter where she is - whether playing festivals or front steps, coffeehouses or concert halls her music, her style and her stories never cease to amaze and amuse. Her enormous stage energy, powerful voice and percussive playing style belie her small frame. As one promoter put it, “This is a one woman show that shows you only need one woman.”
Each show will also feature a different food vendor. The first Courtyard Concert on May 9 will feature Maggie’s Farm Wood-Fired Pizza.
Tags See All Tags