- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
- Discount - Excel 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC (en)
- Download Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- Buy ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 (en)
|The Old Creamery’s comic murder mystery, Death by Disco opens Feb. 14 at the Ox Yoke Inn®|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Monday, 07 January 2013 14:13|
Amana – Go back to the 70’s with The Old Creamery Theatre and the Ox Yoke Inn® for this year’s comic murder mystery dinner theatre, Death by Disco. Your favorite Old Creamery performers are breaking out the platform shoes and dusting off their disco moves to take you to the disco contest where someone won’t be “Staying Alive” after all. The evening comes complete with an Ox Yoke Inn® dinner fit for any disco king or queen. Dinner includes salad, entrée of your choice, beverage and dessert.
Written by James Daab, Death by Disco opens Feb. 14 and runs through March 16. Performance dates are as follows:
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 14 - 17
Friday and Saturday, Feb. 22 & 23, March 1 & 2, 8 & 9, 15 & 16.
The cast of Death by Disco consists of Nicholas Hodge of South Amana, T.J. Besler of Manchester, Stacia McKee of Coralville, Jackie McCall and Sean McCall both of Marengo, Eddie Skaags of Cedar Rapids, Deborah Kennedy and Tom Milligan both of West Amana.
Cost for dinner and the show is $45 per person. Seating starts at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 6 p.m. Because the action takes place over dinner, there are no “show only” tickets available.
Tickets are available in person at the Ox Yoke Inn®, Amana or by calling Taylor, Group Sales Manager at the Ox Yoke, weekdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 800-233-3441.
Death by Disco is sponsored by Amana Insurance Agency and Allied Insurance.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 43 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags