- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010 cheap oem
- Discount - Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Discount - Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - C# Essential Training
- Buy Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 (en)
- Buy OEM Word 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Corel PDF Fusion (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- 379.95$ Solidworks 2013 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server cheap oem
|The Old Creamery’s comic murder mystery, Death by Disco opens Feb. 14 at the Ox Yoke Inn®|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Monday, 07 January 2013 14:13|
Amana – Go back to the 70’s with The Old Creamery Theatre and the Ox Yoke Inn® for this year’s comic murder mystery dinner theatre, Death by Disco. Your favorite Old Creamery performers are breaking out the platform shoes and dusting off their disco moves to take you to the disco contest where someone won’t be “Staying Alive” after all. The evening comes complete with an Ox Yoke Inn® dinner fit for any disco king or queen. Dinner includes salad, entrée of your choice, beverage and dessert.
Written by James Daab, Death by Disco opens Feb. 14 and runs through March 16. Performance dates are as follows:
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 14 - 17
Friday and Saturday, Feb. 22 & 23, March 1 & 2, 8 & 9, 15 & 16.
The cast of Death by Disco consists of Nicholas Hodge of South Amana, T.J. Besler of Manchester, Stacia McKee of Coralville, Jackie McCall and Sean McCall both of Marengo, Eddie Skaags of Cedar Rapids, Deborah Kennedy and Tom Milligan both of West Amana.
Cost for dinner and the show is $45 per person. Seating starts at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 6 p.m. Because the action takes place over dinner, there are no “show only” tickets available.
Tickets are available in person at the Ox Yoke Inn®, Amana or by calling Taylor, Group Sales Manager at the Ox Yoke, weekdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 800-233-3441.
Death by Disco is sponsored by Amana Insurance Agency and Allied Insurance.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 43 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags