- 299.95$ Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Download Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC
- 289.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit) (en,es)
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Download Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data (en)
|The Old Creamery’s comic murder mystery, Death by Disco opens Feb. 14 at the Ox Yoke Inn®|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Monday, 07 January 2013 14:13|
Amana – Go back to the 70’s with The Old Creamery Theatre and the Ox Yoke Inn® for this year’s comic murder mystery dinner theatre, Death by Disco. Your favorite Old Creamery performers are breaking out the platform shoes and dusting off their disco moves to take you to the disco contest where someone won’t be “Staying Alive” after all. The evening comes complete with an Ox Yoke Inn® dinner fit for any disco king or queen. Dinner includes salad, entrée of your choice, beverage and dessert.
Written by James Daab, Death by Disco opens Feb. 14 and runs through March 16. Performance dates are as follows:
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 14 - 17
Friday and Saturday, Feb. 22 & 23, March 1 & 2, 8 & 9, 15 & 16.
The cast of Death by Disco consists of Nicholas Hodge of South Amana, T.J. Besler of Manchester, Stacia McKee of Coralville, Jackie McCall and Sean McCall both of Marengo, Eddie Skaags of Cedar Rapids, Deborah Kennedy and Tom Milligan both of West Amana.
Cost for dinner and the show is $45 per person. Seating starts at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 6 p.m. Because the action takes place over dinner, there are no “show only” tickets available.
Tickets are available in person at the Ox Yoke Inn®, Amana or by calling Taylor, Group Sales Manager at the Ox Yoke, weekdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 800-233-3441.
Death by Disco is sponsored by Amana Insurance Agency and Allied Insurance.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 43 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags