- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit) (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features (en)
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 12
- Download Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
- Download Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- 19.95$ Jaksta MAC cheap oem
- Buy Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate (en,cs,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,ja,pl,ru,es,sv)
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC (en)
- Download Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
|The opposite of Progress is Congress|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Andy Harris|
|Friday, 07 September 2012 12:22|
Warren Buffett, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling: "I could end the deficit in 5 minutes," he told CNBC. "You just pass a law that says that any time there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election."
The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc.
Congressional Reform Act of 2012
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any otherpurpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 12/1/12. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S. ) to receive the message. Don't you think it's time?
THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!
Tags See All Tags