- Download Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Buy OEM Word 2010 For Dummies
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 279.95$ Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3 (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS5 on Demand
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
|The perfect Valentine's Day|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by QCSO|
|Friday, 03 February 2012 15:51|
The Quad City Symphony Orchestra is hosting a Valentine's Day Gala on Saturday, February 11, at the hip and historic Hotel Blackhawk in Davenport. This black-tie optional event begins at 4:30 PM with hosted beer and wine, delicious appetizers, and a live jazz trio, followed by a latin-infused gourmet dinner in the luxuriant Gold Room.
The $125 reservation includes tickets to the QCSO's Valentine's Day concert down the hall in the Adler Theatre featuring romantic favorites including Scheherazade, Bolero, and the Concierto de Aranjuez with guitarist Robert Belinic.
After the concert you are welcomed back to the Gold Room where you can dance the night away to the sultry sounds of the Candymakers and savor an assortment of delectable desserts.
Silent auction items include an all-expense paid, three-night trip for two to Riviera Maya, Mexico; an authentic Italian dinner for 10 prepared by QCSO Music Director Mark Russell Smith; a $5,000 diamond pendant courtesy of Holland Jewelers, and more....
Click here to make your reservations or call 563.322.QCSO.
Overnight accommodations at the Hotel Blackhawk are available at an exclusive QCSO rate; call 563.322.5000 to find out more.
All funds raised at the Valentine's Day Gala support the many cultural and educational endeavors of the Quad City Symphony Orchestra.
Tags See All Tags