- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- 99.95$ Kolor Autopano Giga 3 cheap oem
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- Discount - Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Panic Coda MAC
|The Power of Love Portrayed in New Book|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Author House|
|Friday, 23 March 2012 14:25|
LAS CRUCES, N.M. – America’s sweetheart, Julia Roberts, once said about love, “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” Love is a powerful emotion. True love even more so. Set in New Mexico – the romantic Land of Enchantment – Amber’s Ambitions (published by AuthorHouse) is a new esoteric love story by author Janice I. Meissner.
In Amber’s Ambitions, Amber meets a kind gentleman named Armand from Albuquerque – the two instantly become enamored with one another and their love for one another quickly blossoms.
An excerpt from Amber’s Ambitions:
“My dearest love, there are no words in any language which could express my love for you because of all the work you do in the business and in our home. Your energy gives me help when I need it. I appreciate your unconditional love. It goes without saying how much my male character is admired when we find our bliss. My love, your touch is so special for me. It could only be found with you, Amber. I love you as completely as I know how. I admire you, I adore you, and realize you were meant for me to love, which I certainly do.”
“Many men look at women only as sex objects,” says Meissner. “Women are not held in high esteem, whereas Armand loves, adores and totally respects Amber. He reflects the love she has for him.”
About the Author
Janice I. Meissner is a native Iowan who spent 35 years in Minnesota. After retiring she and her husband moved to New Mexico, where she works as a floral designer and instructor. Meissner is also author of Oh! Rachel.
Tags See All Tags