- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Freelancing
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions
- 29.95$ Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,uk,tr)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 (en)
- Buy Cheap Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
|THE PROJECT OF THE QUAD CITIES CLEANS OUT WAREHOUSE FOR HUGE COMMUNITY GARAGE SALE|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Shannon Rembowski|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2012 15:47|
Sale Proceeds to Benefit Those Living With HIV/AIDS
The Project of the Quad Cities, partnered with 15 students from Illinois State University, will be selling donated goods and items from the cleaned out warehouse at a community Garage Sale April 14th and 15th, 2012. The Sale will be held at the Moline office located at 2316 5th Avenue and will take place from 8 am to 4 pm on Saturday and 8 am to 2 pm on Sunday. There are 100’s of items for sale including office furniture, building/construction supplies, craft materials, computer games, clothing for adults, toys, children’s clothing, household décor, books, Holiday decorations, and more. There will also be face painting for children during the Sale hours. The sale will be held rain or shine. All proceeds from the event will support The Project of the Quad Cities.
Established in 1986, The Project of the Quad Cities (TPQC) is a nonprofit, community-based organization that provides those infected with or affected by HIV/STI/AIDS in the Quad City area with case management and support services. Furthermore, TPQC provides prevention services, testing and education to the entire Quad City community.
For more information, please call 309-762-5433.
Tags See All Tags