- 19.95$ Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap Global Delight Voila 3 MAC
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- 9.95$ Word 2007 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Download Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
- Buy Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro (en)
|THE PROJECT OF THE QUAD CITIES CLEANS OUT WAREHOUSE FOR HUGE COMMUNITY GARAGE SALE|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Shannon Rembowski|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2012 15:47|
Sale Proceeds to Benefit Those Living With HIV/AIDS
The Project of the Quad Cities, partnered with 15 students from Illinois State University, will be selling donated goods and items from the cleaned out warehouse at a community Garage Sale April 14th and 15th, 2012. The Sale will be held at the Moline office located at 2316 5th Avenue and will take place from 8 am to 4 pm on Saturday and 8 am to 2 pm on Sunday. There are 100’s of items for sale including office furniture, building/construction supplies, craft materials, computer games, clothing for adults, toys, children’s clothing, household décor, books, Holiday decorations, and more. There will also be face painting for children during the Sale hours. The sale will be held rain or shine. All proceeds from the event will support The Project of the Quad Cities.
Established in 1986, The Project of the Quad Cities (TPQC) is a nonprofit, community-based organization that provides those infected with or affected by HIV/STI/AIDS in the Quad City area with case management and support services. Furthermore, TPQC provides prevention services, testing and education to the entire Quad City community.
For more information, please call 309-762-5433.
Tags See All Tags