- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC
- Download Corel Draw 11 MAC
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,cs,pl,tr)
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- 29.95$ Panic CandyBar 3 MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter
|The Project of the Quad Cities to Give Away Trip to Atlanta Film Festival|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Shannon Rembowski|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2012 08:39|
All-Inclusive Trip to be Auctioned off at 19TH Annual Red Ribbon Dinner
The Project of the Quad Cities will host their largest fundraiser – The Red Ribbon Dinner on January 21st 2012. During the Live Auction that evening guests will be able to bid on, among other items, an all-inclusive trip to Atlanta, GA for the Atlanta Film Festival taking place March 23-April 1, 2012. The trip will include airfare for two and hotel accommodations in Atlanta. Additionally, the trip will feature two VIP Weekend passes to the Film Festival. These passes will grant the winners access to all films being screened that weekend plus entrance into all the VIP events and parties.
The Atlanta Film Festival is an Academy Award qualifying, international film festival held in Atlanta, Georgia. Started in 1976 and occurring every April, the festival shows a diverse range of independent films, including genre films such as horror and sci-fi. Since 2008, the festival has presented the Pink Peach, which is awarded to the best LGBTQ film as chosen by the Pink Peach jury.
The Red Ribbon Dinner will take place from 5 pm to 11:45 pm at the Quad City Waterfront Convention Center on January 21, 2012. The Dinner features entertainment provided by Smooth Groove, a silent auction showcasing local artists’ works, and award-winning gourmet dinner. Tickets start at $65 each with table purchases available.
Established in 1986, The Project of the Quad Cities (TPQC) is a nonprofit, community-based organization that provides those infected with or affected by HIV/STI/AIDS in the Quad City area with case management and support services. Furthermore, TPQC provides prevention services, testing and education to the entire Quad City community.For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.apqc4life.org or call 309-762-5433.
Tags See All Tags