- Discount - VMware Fusion 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- Buy AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 (en,it,fr,de,es,nl,ja)
- Buy Word 2007 For Dummies (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Download BusyMac BusyCal MAC
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe (en)
- Buy Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe
- Download Lynda.com - C# Essential Training
|The Right Choice For Iowans?|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Cassandra Furlong|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 11:09|
If you were offered more health coverage for less money, would you take it?
That’s the question before Iowa policymakers right now. They have the choice to expand the Medicaid program starting in 2014, extending health coverage to nearly 200,000 more Iowans – or they can refuse.
If they do expand coverage to some of our state’s most vulnerable citizens, they could save the state $72 million over the next eight years. What’s more – the federal government has even agreed to pay 100 percent of the costs to expand the program for the first two years, and no less than 90 percent after that!
Yet Governor Terry Branstad has said he’d rather not.
Tell Gov. Branstad and legislative leaders (Sen. Gronstal, Rep. Paulsen, Rep. Upmeyer) you want the Medicaid expansion to help more hard-working, low-income Iowans gain access to care – including potentially life-saving cancer prevention and early detection screenings.
Expanding the program is a win-win for the state – saving lives and dollars.
Take action today to let policymakers know this is a common-sense solution and a step in the right direction in the fight against cancer.
Tags See All Tags