- Download Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- 29.95$ Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1
- Download Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Discount - Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- Buy OEM ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- 299.95$ Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS6
|The Right Choice For Iowans?|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Cassandra Furlong|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 11:09|
If you were offered more health coverage for less money, would you take it?
That’s the question before Iowa policymakers right now. They have the choice to expand the Medicaid program starting in 2014, extending health coverage to nearly 200,000 more Iowans – or they can refuse.
If they do expand coverage to some of our state’s most vulnerable citizens, they could save the state $72 million over the next eight years. What’s more – the federal government has even agreed to pay 100 percent of the costs to expand the program for the first two years, and no less than 90 percent after that!
Yet Governor Terry Branstad has said he’d rather not.
Tell Gov. Branstad and legislative leaders (Sen. Gronstal, Rep. Paulsen, Rep. Upmeyer) you want the Medicaid expansion to help more hard-working, low-income Iowans gain access to care – including potentially life-saving cancer prevention and early detection screenings.
Expanding the program is a win-win for the state – saving lives and dollars.
Take action today to let policymakers know this is a common-sense solution and a step in the right direction in the fight against cancer.
Tags See All Tags