- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
- Buy Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit) (en,zh,cs,fr,de,hu,ja,ko,pl,pt,es,sv)
- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- Discount - ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter
- Buy Cheap Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Building a Web Site For Dummies
|The Right Choice For Iowans?|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Cassandra Furlong|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 11:09|
If you were offered more health coverage for less money, would you take it?
That’s the question before Iowa policymakers right now. They have the choice to expand the Medicaid program starting in 2014, extending health coverage to nearly 200,000 more Iowans – or they can refuse.
If they do expand coverage to some of our state’s most vulnerable citizens, they could save the state $72 million over the next eight years. What’s more – the federal government has even agreed to pay 100 percent of the costs to expand the program for the first two years, and no less than 90 percent after that!
Yet Governor Terry Branstad has said he’d rather not.
Tell Gov. Branstad and legislative leaders (Sen. Gronstal, Rep. Paulsen, Rep. Upmeyer) you want the Medicaid expansion to help more hard-working, low-income Iowans gain access to care – including potentially life-saving cancer prevention and early detection screenings.
Expanding the program is a win-win for the state – saving lives and dollars.
Take action today to let policymakers know this is a common-sense solution and a step in the right direction in the fight against cancer.
Tags See All Tags