- Discount - FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- Download Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Discount - JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- Download Adobe Captivate CC
- Buy Cheap Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4
|The Salvation Army & Christ Church Announce a Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Wednesday, 26 March 2014 10:27|
Quad Cities, USA: Christ Church will be hosting a Pancake Breakfast to benefit The Salvation Army’s Summer Day Camp Youth Programs. You are invited to enjoy pancakes, coffee, and to purchase a variety of baked goods. Tickets can be purchased now at the church, or Saturday morning at the door.
Location: Christ Church, 2330 W. 41st Street, Davenport, IA 52806
Date: Saturday, March 29, 2014
Time: 8:00am – 10:30am
Price: $5 per person, children under 6 are free
For hundreds of Quad-City children, The Salvation Army Corps Community Centers are a second home. And for the 55 children living at the Family Service Center, it is their home. Each summer the Davenport Corps Community Center hosts the children’s summer camp for the shelter’s children.
And for the 10th year, the Moline Corps Community Center at 2200 - 5th Avenue offers a low-cost day camp offering a fun, safe and education summer to community children.
All summer, children will have the opportunity to play music, learn sports, make new friends, go on field trips to QC attractions, and even attend an overnight camp in the beautiful hills of Washburn, IL. All activities feature life skill and character building, safety and structure.
To learn more about any of The Salvation Army’s programs, and how you might get involved, please call Holly 563-271-7933.
Tags See All Tags