- 9.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Wireless All In One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy BeLight Software Printfolio MAC (en,fr,de,es)
- Download Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009
- Buy TuneUp Utilities 2008 (en)
- Buy Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Framemaker 9
- Buy Lynda.com - Node.js First Look (en)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit)
|The Salvation Army & Christ Church Announce a Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Wednesday, 26 March 2014 10:27|
Quad Cities, USA: Christ Church will be hosting a Pancake Breakfast to benefit The Salvation Army’s Summer Day Camp Youth Programs. You are invited to enjoy pancakes, coffee, and to purchase a variety of baked goods. Tickets can be purchased now at the church, or Saturday morning at the door.
Location: Christ Church, 2330 W. 41st Street, Davenport, IA 52806
Date: Saturday, March 29, 2014
Time: 8:00am – 10:30am
Price: $5 per person, children under 6 are free
For hundreds of Quad-City children, The Salvation Army Corps Community Centers are a second home. And for the 55 children living at the Family Service Center, it is their home. Each summer the Davenport Corps Community Center hosts the children’s summer camp for the shelter’s children.
And for the 10th year, the Moline Corps Community Center at 2200 - 5th Avenue offers a low-cost day camp offering a fun, safe and education summer to community children.
All summer, children will have the opportunity to play music, learn sports, make new friends, go on field trips to QC attractions, and even attend an overnight camp in the beautiful hills of Washburn, IL. All activities feature life skill and character building, safety and structure.
To learn more about any of The Salvation Army’s programs, and how you might get involved, please call Holly 563-271-7933.
Tags See All Tags