- Download Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Captivate 3
- Discount - Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Discount - Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- 9.95$ Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4 cheap oem
- Download DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Nikon Capture NX 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009 (en)
- Discount - Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- 19.95$ Cocoatech Path Finder 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Excel 2007
|The Salvation Army Announces STUFF THE BUS In Participation with First Day Project|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Friday, 26 July 2013 13:40|
Quad Cities, USA: The Salvation Army, Wal-Mart and Johannes Bus Service will host the Third Annual Stuff the Bus Event at all four Quad Cities area Wal-Marts.
DATE: Saturday, July 27, 2013
TIME: 10am – 6pm
PLACE: All four Quad Cities area Wal-Marts
The First Day Project unites Quad City area school supply drives to meet the needs of students who require help in obtaining school supplies. Nearly 20,000 students in Quad City schools are from families with incomes low enough to be eligible for Free & reduced fee waivers for school meals and fees. Some of Quad City area schools have an average as high as 60% of students qualifying for Free & Reduced. The First Day Project will supply thousands of Quad City students with the items they need to start their school year with confidence.
Shoppers are encouraged to purchase school supplies and bring them to the school bus so that our community’s low-income, homeless, or needy children will be prepared on the first day of school. Items needed include backpacks, dry erase markers, loose-leaf paper, spiral notebooks, colored and regular pencils and pencil boxes, pocket folders, pens, crayons, glue sticks, tissues, scissors, erasers, washable markers, watercolor paints and hand sanitizer.
Monetary contributions can also be sent to the Community Foundation of the Great River Bend, 852 Middle Road, Suite 100, Bettendorf, Iowa, 52722. Donate Online: Go to www.cfgrb.org and click on “donate now.” Donations can be designated to a particular school district if noted on the check.
Tags See All Tags