- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Word 2013
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 4 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp 9
- 99.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server cheap oem
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 5
- Discount - Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
|The Salvation Army Is $185,000 Short of Red Kettle Campaign Goal|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Friday, 21 December 2012 15:46|
The Snow Day Sets Campaign Back at least $12,000!
Quad Cities, USA: With red kettles wrapping up on Christmas Eve, the Red Kettle Campaign is still $185,000 away from making its 2012 fund raising goal.
“Weather determines the success of our campaign, and we have been very blessed with good weather,” said Major Gary Felton, Quad Cities coordinator for The Salvation Army.
“Closing kettles down on Thursday will impact the goal greatly, though. We are grateful to Von Maur for partnering with us on Saturday for a Match Day at the malls! We hope Von Maur’s generosity of a match up to $10,000 will help make up for the day we missed.”
Felton continued, “I cannot stress enough how this campaign sets the tone for our entire year of services. We have raised a significant amount so far and are very grateful to this community but there is still a long way to go.”
The 2012 Red Kettle Campaign goal is $725,000. As of Dec. 19th, the donation total is $540,000. The Salvation Army is compelled to make another plea to the community.
There are many ways to share your blessings with others:
An online gift to: www.usc.salvationarmy.org/quadcities
Call to 1-800-SAL-ARMY for a credit card donation.
Or a check can be mailed to: The Salvation Army, 301 W. 6th Street, Davenport, IA 52803
Tags See All Tags