- Discount - Frischluft Lensfeed for AE
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 99.95$ Adobe Visual Communicator 3 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Download Lynda.com - Design in Motion
- 19.95$ Cyberlink Power2Go 6 cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- Download Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
|The Salvation Army Is $200,000 Short of Red Kettle Campaign Goal|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 11:04|
Quad Cities, USA: With red kettles wrapping up on Christmas Eve, the Red Kettle Campaign is still $200,000 away from making its 2011 fund raising goal.
Major Gary Felton states, “With a significant portion of our annual fundraising revenue collected during the Christmas season, the donations collected throughout the Red Kettle Campaign set the tone for the upcoming year and allow us to serve thousands of individuals with critical programs and services. We have raised a significant amount so far, but there is still a long way to go.”
The 2011 Red Kettle Campaign goal is $700,000. As of December 20th, the donation total is $500,000. The Salvation Army is compelled to make another plea to the community.
There are many ways to share your blessings with others:
An online gift to: www.usc.salvationarmy.org/quadcities
Call to 1-800-SAL-ARMY for a credit card donation.
Tags See All Tags