- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC (en,ja,de,it,fr)
- Download Macpaw MacHider Mac
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013)
- Buy Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits (en)
- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS5 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2
|The Salvation Army Is $200,000 Short of Red Kettle Campaign Goal|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 11:04|
Quad Cities, USA: With red kettles wrapping up on Christmas Eve, the Red Kettle Campaign is still $200,000 away from making its 2011 fund raising goal.
Major Gary Felton states, “With a significant portion of our annual fundraising revenue collected during the Christmas season, the donations collected throughout the Red Kettle Campaign set the tone for the upcoming year and allow us to serve thousands of individuals with critical programs and services. We have raised a significant amount so far, but there is still a long way to go.”
The 2011 Red Kettle Campaign goal is $700,000. As of December 20th, the donation total is $500,000. The Salvation Army is compelled to make another plea to the community.
There are many ways to share your blessings with others:
An online gift to: www.usc.salvationarmy.org/quadcities
Call to 1-800-SAL-ARMY for a credit card donation.
Tags See All Tags