- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- Download Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,es,sv)
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 29.95$ Algolab Photo Vector 1.98 cheap oem
|The Salvation Army Is $200,000 Short of Red Kettle Campaign Goal|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 11:04|
Quad Cities, USA: With red kettles wrapping up on Christmas Eve, the Red Kettle Campaign is still $200,000 away from making its 2011 fund raising goal.
Major Gary Felton states, “With a significant portion of our annual fundraising revenue collected during the Christmas season, the donations collected throughout the Red Kettle Campaign set the tone for the upcoming year and allow us to serve thousands of individuals with critical programs and services. We have raised a significant amount so far, but there is still a long way to go.”
The 2011 Red Kettle Campaign goal is $700,000. As of December 20th, the donation total is $500,000. The Salvation Army is compelled to make another plea to the community.
There are many ways to share your blessings with others:
An online gift to: www.usc.salvationarmy.org/quadcities
Call to 1-800-SAL-ARMY for a credit card donation.
Tags See All Tags