- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers (en)
- 149.95$ QuarkXPress 8 cheap oem
- Buy Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition (en)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011 (en,de)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009
|The Salvation Army Responds to Spring Flooding|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 14:13|
Emergency Disaster Service (EDS) VolunteersDeploy Throughout Illinois & Iowa
QUAD CITIES, USA: Salvation Army Emergency Disaster Services (EDS) volunteers are being deployed to serve meals and provide emotional and spiritual support to those affected by the floods in Ottawa, IL and Canton, IL.
The spring flooding of 2013 has caused great water damage to property and left people homeless throughout the Quad Cities and surrounding areas.
The Salvation Army served 100+ cups of hot coffee and 200+ snacks to the city-employed sandbaggers on the Mississippi River on a very cold April evening. Steve Garrington, Quad Cities EDS Director, states that “The Salvation Army’s mission is to provide a compassionate response to the Quad Cities and the surrounding areas, as well as Boston, west Texas, everywhere there is human need.”
After the Barstow Levy breach, The Salvation Army supplied the Carbon Cliff/Barstow Fire Department 200 flood clean up kits. The department’s staff walked door to door with the kits to be sure every home had adequate access to assistance.
Monetary donations may be sent to your local Salvation Army, online at www.salvationarmyusa.org, byphone at 1-800-SAL-ARMY.
Tags See All Tags