- 29.95$ Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Download PCTools Spyware Doctor® 2010 for Windows®
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Cheetah 3D 5 MAC
- Buy ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 (en)
- Buy Cheap IMSI TurboCAD Pro 15
- Buy Cheap Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Corel Painter X
|The Turn of the Screw opens Tuesday November 15 at District Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Lora Adams|
|Friday, 11 November 2011 14:34|
ROCK ISLAND, ILLINOIS – The old adage “the show must go on” has proven all too true after an accident left actor Lora Adams with a torn ankle ligament. “We seriously looked at doing another show where I could sit, but in the end we decided to push back the opening a few days so I could heal enough to do the show,” said Adams.
The play, which features Adams and Steve Lasiter will open on Tuesday, November 15 at 7:30 pm, with additional performances on the 17th, 18th and 19th at 7:30 pm and Sunday the 20th at 2:30 pm. “Ideally, we would have liked to do all 8 performances, but “A Tuna Christmas” is scheduled to open right after on November 25th so we hope that we can fill the seats for these performances,” said associate producer Tristan Tapscott.
“The Turn of the Screw” is being directed by Patti Flahrety, stage managed by Joe Maubach with lighting design by Tristan Tapscott and costumes by Candace Eastman.
The performance on Thursday, November 17th is a fundraising event for the Bettendorf Rotary.
The Turn of the Screw runs November 15, 17, 18 and 19 at 7:30 pm and November 20 at 2:30 pm. Admission is $20 general admission, $18 Seniors (60+) and $15 students. The District Theatre is located at 1611 2nd Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201. Reservations can be made by calling 309-235-1654. More information can be found at www.districttheatre.com
Tags See All Tags