- Buy Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,zh,ru)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Remixing a Song in Logic Pro
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced (en)
- Discount - Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- 59.95$ Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9 cheap oem
- Discount - CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Download CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra (zh,en,es,it,ko,de,fr,ja)
- Buy OEM Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Aerialist
|The Velveteen Rabbit Opens Nov. 30 at The Old Creamery Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelly Klimes|
|Monday, 25 November 2013 13:42|
Amana, IA (Nov. 21, 2013) – The Old Creamery Theatre Company’s Theatre for Young Audiences is excited to announce the opening of The Velveteen Rabbit to start your family’s holiday season celebration. The show premieres on Saturday, Nov. 30 at 11 a.m. on The Old Creamery Theatre Main Stage; it runs through Saturday, Dec. 21.
In this delightful classic set to music, the Velveteen Rabbit longs to become real. Alone, forgotten, and teased by other toys, the Velveteen Rabbit’s world changes forever when he gets tucked into bed one night with the Boy. Illustrating the musings of the wisest toy in the box, will a toy become real once a child really loves it?
Directed by Sean McCall of Marengo, IA, the cast of The Velveteen Rabbit includes Tyler Brown of Nashville, TN; Katie Colletta of Rockton, IL; Jeff Haffner of Cleveland; Jackie McCall of Marengo, IA; Nikki Savitt of Arlington Heights, IL; Hannah Spina of Cedar Rapids, IA; and Alexander Quitman Volpi of Maysville, NC.
The Velveteen Rabbit is adapted from the classic story by Margery Williams, with book and lyrics by George Gray and music by Chris Talbert.
Shows are at 11 a.m. on Nov. 30, Dec. 7, Dec. 14, and Dec. 21. A weeknight performance is scheduled for 7 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 19. Tickets are $8.50 per person. All seating is reserved. Walk-ins are always welcome if seats are available; however, reservations for The Velveteen Rabbit are highly recommended.
To order tickets, call the box office at 319-622-6262 or visit www.oldcreamery.com. The Velveteen Rabbit is sponsored by Scheels and 96.5 Kiss Country.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company (OCTC) is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, IA. The company is celebrating 42 years of bringing live, professional theatre to Iowa and the Midwest. With programs for everyone, The Old Creamery Theatre brings productions to its 300-seat Main Stage and 70-seat Studio Stage throughout the year, and features an annual murder mystery dinner theater. The Old Creamery Theatre’s Theatre for Young Audiences offers children’s shows on the Main Stage. It also travels to schools across Iowa to perform shows with positive messages, and hosts summer camps for children. The Old Creamery Theatre is proud to be the oldest professional theatre company in Iowa. Visit www.oldcreamery.com for more information.
Tags See All Tags