- Buy Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra (en,it,fr,de,es)
- Buy Cultured Code Things MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- Discount - Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Discount - Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Download Microsoft Access 2013
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014 (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- 29.95$ Corel PaintShop Pro X5 cheap oem
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
|THE WALMART FOUNDATION AWARDS GRANT TO CHURCHES UNITED|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Rhonda Johnson|
|Friday, 22 August 2014 09:07|
Churches United of the Quad City Area has received a $2,500.00 grant from The Walmart Foundation, in support of the new Sam’s Club location in Moline.
This award supports Winnie’s Place, a shelter serving women (and their children) who are homeless and/or victims of domestic violence.
Churches United has a 53-year history of reaching out to our community. Its 134 member churches represent 50,000 people from the Quad City Area. As well as Winnie’s Place, Churches United operates 25 food pantries and 3 hot meal sites in the Quad City Area. For information about services offered, or ways to support Churches United, call 563-332-5002, or visit our website at www.CUQCA.org.
Tags See All Tags