- Discount - ARTS PDF Aerialist
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Buy 1Click DVD To iPod 2 (en)
- Buy Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC (en)
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Download Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- Discount - Adobe Audition 2
- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
- 19.95$ Norton PartitionMagic 8.0 cheap oem
|THINGS ARE BLOOMING AT CHRISTIAN CARE|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Rebecca Wheeler|
|Monday, 21 November 2011 16:30|
One Small Donation Returns Flowers for a Year
Christian Care, in cooperation with Colman Florists and Greenhouses, is offering a unique fundraising opportunity. For a one-time donation of only $20, you will receive a seasonal bouquet of flowers each month for a year and half the proceeds will go to Christian Care to provide shelter and services for the homeless and survivors of domestic violence in our community. This outstanding value means that you will have the opportunity to brighten up your home or office with flowers while you brighten up the lives of others—all year long.
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to transform lives. Through its mission of providing safe shelter, support and resources, Christian Care empowers both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives.
Christian Care’s two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission for men—serve homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses. Its Community Meal Site is open to all who are hungry for breakfast, lunch and dinner on weekdays Monday through Friday and for breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. Breakfast is served at 7:30 AM, lunch at 12:15 PM, and dinner at 6:00 PM. If you know someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline at any hour of the day or night at (309) 788-2273.
For more information about Christian Care, please go to their web site at www.christiancareqc.org or visit Facebook at www.facebook.com/christiancareqc.
Tags See All Tags