- Buy OEM Panic CandyBar 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 8
- Download Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- Buy OEM Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate
- Download Ashampoo Core Tuner
- Discount - Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Download Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Top Secret cheap oem
|Thinking about Juicing? What You Should Know Before You Start|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 09:52|
Juicing Icon Offers 5 Tips for Beginners and Veterans Alike; Happiness &
Well-Being a Key Ingredient
It’s no longer just celebrities, world-class athletes and alternative-lifestyle hippies turning to green smoothies and freshly juiced vegetable and fruits for improved health, says nutritionist and juicing pioneer Cherie Calbom, MS. (“The Juice Lady”).
“People from all walks of life are looking for proven ways to lose weight, energize, sleep better, strengthen their immune systems, and have brighter skin and a younger appearance. They’re also juicing to help their bodies heal from a variety of ailments,” says Calbom, author of a new book full of juicing tips, tricks and recipes, “The Juice Lady's Big Book of Juices and Green Smoothies,” (www.juiceladycherie.com).
“No matter your diet, juicing offers a shot of goodness – nutrition, minerals, phytonutrients and more – that you might not otherwise get,” Calbom says.
Whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been juicing awhile and want to optimize the experience, Calbom shares some important pointers that will help.
About Cherie Calbom, MS
Cherie Calbom, MS is the author of 21 books, including the best-seller “Juicing for Life,” with 2 million copies sold in the United States and published in 23 countries. Known as “The Juice Lady” for her work with juicing and health, her juice therapy and cleansing programs have been popular for more than a decade. She holds a Master of Science degree in nutrition from Bastyr University. She has practiced as a clinical nutritionist at St. Luke Medical Center, Bellevue, Wash., and as a celebrity nutritionist for George Foreman and Richard Simmons.
Tags See All Tags