- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 8
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Buy Cheap Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 9.95$ Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
|This Week at the Freight House Farmers' Market|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Freight House Farmers' Market|
|Friday, 16 August 2013 15:27|
The Market Can Save You Cash
Here are some tips to making the most of the market.
Buy what's in season. For example sweet corn is now widely available from many vendors. Prices generally are affected by the availability.
Buy in bulk, many vendors will sell you a box, a bushel or by the dozen for less.
Some vendors have blemished items that are great for canning, freezing or putting in your favorite recipes often at a great discount.
Some vendors sell ripe and ready to eat for that day. At the end of the day they often will bundle those items at a better price.
Watch the prices. In the store you generally pay by the pound and at the market often items are priced by the pint, quart or each. A pound of peaches is generally only one xlarge peach in the store and might be $2.49 per pound so 5 peaches might be $12.45 in the store. Compare to a quart that has 5 peaches at the Market at $4.00 makes them only 80 cents each a savings of $8.00!
When it comes to your health and family knowing what you eat and where it comes from is PRICELESS!
Tags See All Tags