- Buy Microsoft Outlook 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS6 cheap oem
- Buy ABest MOV Video Converter (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit)
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4
- Download ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy iPhone: The Missing Manual (en)
|This Week at the Freight House Farmers' Market|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Freight House Farmers' Market|
|Friday, 16 August 2013 15:27|
The Market Can Save You Cash
Here are some tips to making the most of the market.
Buy what's in season. For example sweet corn is now widely available from many vendors. Prices generally are affected by the availability.
Buy in bulk, many vendors will sell you a box, a bushel or by the dozen for less.
Some vendors have blemished items that are great for canning, freezing or putting in your favorite recipes often at a great discount.
Some vendors sell ripe and ready to eat for that day. At the end of the day they often will bundle those items at a better price.
Watch the prices. In the store you generally pay by the pound and at the market often items are priced by the pint, quart or each. A pound of peaches is generally only one xlarge peach in the store and might be $2.49 per pound so 5 peaches might be $12.45 in the store. Compare to a quart that has 5 peaches at the Market at $4.00 makes them only 80 cents each a savings of $8.00!
When it comes to your health and family knowing what you eat and where it comes from is PRICELESS!
Tags See All Tags