- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS3
- Buy Unity 3D Pro MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp 9
- Buy OEM Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012
- Download Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Download Acala DivX to iPod
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional
- Discount - GRAHL PDF Annotator 2
- Discount - 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- Buy Cheap Acronis True Image 11 Home
- Buy Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
|Thursday March 21st. 2013 " Spiral Dynamics" by Michael Grady|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Wednesday, 20 March 2013 08:08|
Spiral Dynamics is a theory of human development introduced in the 1996 book Spiral Dynamics by Don Beck and Chris Cowan. The book was based on the theory of psychology professor Clare W. Graves.
Independent Scholar Michael Grady will describe how he has interpreted the Spiral in his own life development, while inviting co-learners to share their own viewpoints.
Independent Scholars Evenings. 7.00 p.m.
Tags See All Tags