- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
- Download Microsoft Word 2013
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- Buy IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv,cs,ro,tr,pl,ja,ko)
- Discount - Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- 39.95$ Sony Cinescore cheap oem
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1 cheap oem
- Download Omni Group OmniFocus MAC
|Thursday, March 22 was World Water Day|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Jewish National Fund|
|Friday, 23 March 2012 12:38|
Change Begins with a Drop
The best way to understand how important it is to maintain the world's water resources is to figure out how you fit into this global picture. Calculate your water usage.
That's the water you see directly. Water consumption you don’t see, known as virtual water, is the amount needed to create the foods we eat and the products we use. Like the amount of water farm animals drink, the water used to grow their feed, and the water needed to manufacture clothing. That adds up quickly.
Water scarcity, a worldwide concern, has been met head-on by Israel for years. Israel is a leader in desalination technology and water recycling, reusing 75% of its waste water every year—the highest rate in the world. Most of this water is used for agriculture, which saves scarce fresh water for human consumption. JNF's reservoirs and cutting-edge wetlands technology have increased Israel's total water supply by 12%. These techniques are shared with the countries around the world, helping to make it a better place.
Tags See All Tags