- 59.95$ Microsoft Word 2013 cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Discount - Corel Ventura 10
- 9.95$ Flash CS5: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Buy OEM Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
- Buy Cheap ModelRight Professional 3.0
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- Discount - Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
|THURSDAYS AT THE FIGGE FEATURES FREE ART ACTIVITIES AND MUSIC BY ELLIS KELL|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Susan Horan|
|Friday, 12 August 2011 00:01|
Davenport, Iowa - August 2011 -The Figge will host free art activities on Thursday, August 11 and Thursday, August 18 from 6pm to 7:30pm. The art activities are offered in conjunction with the current exhibition, The Art of Seating: 200 Years of American Chair Design. On August 11, participants will be able to make prints of iconic chairs, many of which are featured in the exhibition. On August 18, participants will be able to make miniature chair models. No drawing skills or previous art-making experience are needed to participate in these free activities.
The Figge is offering these activities as part of their ”Thursdays at the Figge” weekly program. This unique program gives museum visitors the opportunity to experience the Figge in a fun, social atmosphere. Every Thursday the Figge offers an art talk or activity and live music. Each Thursday in August Ellis Kell will perform from 5:30pm until 7pm in the lobby. The Arts Café in the museum dining room and the bar are also open for dinner service and cocktails. The Figge remains open until 9pm on Thursdays.
Admission to the museum is not required to participate in these art activities. Regular admission applies for admittance to the galleries and special exhibitions.
The Art of Seating is sponsored by Sears Manufacturing, Paragon Commercial Interiors, Inc., and Rick Bowers.
Tags See All Tags