- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 5 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv,cs,ro,tr,pl,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 Essential Training
- Discount - CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Apple Mac Box Set (en)
|TIME RUNNING OUT FOR DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION: LATE REGISTRATION BEGINS SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Wednesday, 28 August 2013 15:02|
PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation, in partnership with First Wealth Financial Group of Clinton, Iowa, reminds folks to register early for the 2013 “Nick Teddy Fight Against Ewing’s Sarcoma 5K.”
Runners have until Sunday, September 1, to register for the event at the discounted rate. If runners miss early registration, they still will be able to register online until Friday, September 13th, or sign up at the event on race day, but a $5 late fee will apply.
More than 75 participants have already registered to hit the pavement. Proceeds will benefit sarcoma research through the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative, and provide support for local Ewing’s patients and their families.
The Nick Teddy Foundation was established in memory of Port Byron native Nicholas Theodore Strub, 29, who fought a courageous 5-year battle against Ewing’s sarcoma. The rare pediatric bone cancer currently affects several area children and young adults.
More information, can be found online at: http://www.NickTeddy.org, on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/NickTeddyOrg); on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/NickTeddyOrg).
Tags See All Tags