- Buy OEM Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy EPLAN Electric P8 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Wireless All In One For Dummies
- Download Filmmaking For Dummies
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit)
- Buy Acala DVD Creator 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Buy Frischluft Effects Pack (en)
- 19.95$ Sony ACID Music Studio 8 cheap oem
- Buy Corel Draw 11 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Jaksta MAC
|TIME RUNNING OUT FOR DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION: LATE REGISTRATION BEGINS SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Wednesday, 28 August 2013 15:02|
PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation, in partnership with First Wealth Financial Group of Clinton, Iowa, reminds folks to register early for the 2013 “Nick Teddy Fight Against Ewing’s Sarcoma 5K.”
Runners have until Sunday, September 1, to register for the event at the discounted rate. If runners miss early registration, they still will be able to register online until Friday, September 13th, or sign up at the event on race day, but a $5 late fee will apply.
More than 75 participants have already registered to hit the pavement. Proceeds will benefit sarcoma research through the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative, and provide support for local Ewing’s patients and their families.
The Nick Teddy Foundation was established in memory of Port Byron native Nicholas Theodore Strub, 29, who fought a courageous 5-year battle against Ewing’s sarcoma. The rare pediatric bone cancer currently affects several area children and young adults.
More information, can be found online at: http://www.NickTeddy.org, on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/NickTeddyOrg); on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/NickTeddyOrg).
Tags See All Tags