- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe SoundBooth CS5
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- Buy OEM MacPhun Intensify
- Download Avid Media Composer 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Buy OEM ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- 49.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
- Download Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
|Time to Get Organized? Learn How with a Free Rock Island Library Program|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Monday, 29 July 2013 12:49|
Rock Island, IL: Would your desk be a contender for “messiest office” award? Are your closets flowing over with items you can’t find a place for? Do you spend more time looking for things than actually using them? Want some tips for getting better organized when the kids go back to school?
If any of those statements describe either you or someone you live with, take advantage of a free program in August from the Rock Island Public Library, “5 Steps to Getting Organized.” The free presentation by professional organizer and national speaker Mona Brantley of “Organize That” will occur on Tuesday, Aug. 20 from 6:30 to 7:30 pm at the Rock Island Main Library, 401 - 19th Street.
In an entertaining presentation, Ms. Brantley will provide logical and helpful hints, tips, and tricks that will make a difference in your life. You will discover the one difference between organized and disorganized people, while also understanding why you have trouble getting or staying organized. Mona holds certificates on “Chronic Disorganization” and continues to educate herself to help her clients and to help you. The program is free and open to the public.
About our speaker: Mona Brantley is a certified Advanced International Organizing Professional, a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, and a member of the Institute for Challenging Disorganization. Mona has worked behind the scenes for “The Nate Berkus Show;” and appeared on local media. She is dedicated to helping others simplify and declutter their spaces so they can focus on the important people and events in their lives. She has earned Certificates of Study in Chronic Disorganization, Basic ADD issues with the CD Client, Basic Hoarding Issues with the CD client, and Client Administration from the Institute for Challenging Disorganization.
A resident of Bettendorf, Mona Brantley started her own organizing business after a career in education. Holding a BA and MA in English Language and Literature, Mona has taught in multiple universities and colleges throughout the US. Her business, Organize That, adheres to green organizing principles, which involves repurposing, reusing, or recycling as much as possible. She will donate items for her clients to the appropriate local organizations, taking the burden of disposal off her clients. Organize That serves the greater Iowa and Illinois Quad Cities Area.
Tags See All Tags