- 59.95$ Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM InstallShield X Express Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training
- Buy Cheap How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Discount - Autodesk Smoke 2011 MAC
- 89.95$ Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 cheap oem
|Tips for Indulging Your Taste Buds While on a Diet|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 29 January 2014 14:54|
It’s hard to stick to a low-calorie diet day after day to lose weight, but new research shows you don’t have to, says Dr. Susie Rockway, a veteran nutritional and biochemical expert in the U.S. health industry.
“Recent studies show you can lose 10 to 30 pounds in eight weeks through alternate-day fasting,” she says. “Every other day, dieters in the study ate only lunch – no breakfast or dinner – between noon and 2 p.m. The following day, they could eat whatever they wanted. Not only did they not ‘gorge’ as expected on the feed days, most had an easier time sticking with it.”
Dieting is as much about the mind as it is about the body, and most people have a difficult time staying with any sort of very strict regimen, says Sebastien Hebbelinck, a 20-year-plus veteran of the nutraceutical industry.
In the alternate day fast studies conducted by Dr. Krista Varady of the University of Illinois at Chicago, participants on average consumed only 110 percent of their energy needs on feed days, Rockway says. Lunch on fast days was 400 to 500 calories for women and 500 to 600 calories for men.
Hebbelinck, the CEO of Apax Business Development, which produces the water-soluble fat-binding supplement Lineatabs (sold at GNC and www.lineatabs.com), offers these other suggestions for indulging your taste buds while losing weight or maintaining a healthy weight.
Rockway adds the following tips based on her nutritional and biochemical expertise.
About Dr. Susie Rockway, Ph.D., C.N.S. & Sebastien Hebbelinck: Dr. Susie Rockway, Ph.D., C.N.S., is a veteran nutritional and biochemical expert and decades-long health industry expert. Rockway has worked for multiple companies in executive capacities, including as an executive director of product development, a director of research, and a manager for science developing health and wellness products, where she communicated nutrition and new science updates to consumers. She has also designed testing strategies for clinical efficacy studies.
Sebastien Hebbelinck is an internationally recognized business entrepreneur who has been active in the nutraceutical industry for more than two decades. He is the founder and CEO of Apax Business Development, a 21-year-old company that has experienced major success in Europe with the dietary supplement Lineatabs.
Tags See All Tags