- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit)
- Buy Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies (en)
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Snap Art 3 MAC cheap oem
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 cheap oem
- Buy Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit) (en)
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Works 9
- Discount - ARTS PDF Stamper
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,ja)
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
- Discount - Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
|Tips for Keeping Romance Alive|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 15:42|
Celebrity Couple Celebrates 5 Years of Wedded Bliss
Award-winning singer-songwriter Gary Chapman and his wife, Nashville Wives star Cassie Piersol Chapman, say they’re so in love, one wedding just wasn’t enough.
“We got married Dec. 22, 2008 in a very small ceremony my father performed,” says Gary, 56, a five-time Grammy-nominated, seven-time Dove Award-winning artist who recently released his first album in a decade, The Truth (www.garychapmanmusic.com).
“The next year, we had a mountaintop wedding with our friends in Breckenridge, Colo. Cassie’s grandmother married us at a Renaissance fair, and last year, we tied the knot in Las Vegas. What can I say – we like getting married!”
It’s just one of the ways the couple keeps the romance alive, says Cassie, 33, who stars in the new TNT show Private Lives of Nashville Wives, premiering Feb. 24.
“Weddings are a beautiful celebration of our love for each other and a reminder that this is serious!” she says. “So many people get married and they’re divorced two years later. We don’t plan to be among them!”
What are some of the Chapmans’ other secrets for keeping their romance burning bright?
The two also both see at least one more wedding in their future – not counting the times they quietly exchange rings and mouth “I do” while attending friends’ and family weddings.
“We hope to have a real ceremony soon,” Cassie says. “I want my dad to walk me down the aisle and mom to button me up.”
About Gary & Cassie Piersol Chapman
Gary Chapman is a veteran musician in the contemporary pop, country, Christian and southern gospel genres. His Dove Awards include Male Vocalist of the Year and Songwriter of the Year, and he’s written hits including I Prefer the Moonlight for Kenny Rogers and Finally for T.G. Sheppard along with songs for Alabama and Wynonna Judd. He was the host of TNN’s hit show Prime Time Country for four years and founded the record label that launched current Disney music mainstays Everlife, among many top performers.
Cassie Piersol Chapman stars in TNT’s new docudrama Private Lives of Nashville Wives (from the Real Housewives creators). She grew up on her family’s West Virginia farm and was active in 4H and other agricultural activities. She also sang in a choir, modeled and became a star cheerleader in high school. She won two national cheerleading titles at Morehead State University in Kentucky. She has appeared in music videos, commercials and printed work. She works with her husband, Gary, on A Hymn a Week, a popular online devotional.
Tags See All Tags