- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Buy Cheap OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
- Download Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
|Tips for Keeping Romance Alive|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 10 February 2014 15:42|
Celebrity Couple Celebrates 5 Years of Wedded Bliss
Award-winning singer-songwriter Gary Chapman and his wife, Nashville Wives star Cassie Piersol Chapman, say they’re so in love, one wedding just wasn’t enough.
“We got married Dec. 22, 2008 in a very small ceremony my father performed,” says Gary, 56, a five-time Grammy-nominated, seven-time Dove Award-winning artist who recently released his first album in a decade, The Truth (www.garychapmanmusic.com).
“The next year, we had a mountaintop wedding with our friends in Breckenridge, Colo. Cassie’s grandmother married us at a Renaissance fair, and last year, we tied the knot in Las Vegas. What can I say – we like getting married!”
It’s just one of the ways the couple keeps the romance alive, says Cassie, 33, who stars in the new TNT show Private Lives of Nashville Wives, premiering Feb. 24.
“Weddings are a beautiful celebration of our love for each other and a reminder that this is serious!” she says. “So many people get married and they’re divorced two years later. We don’t plan to be among them!”
What are some of the Chapmans’ other secrets for keeping their romance burning bright?
The two also both see at least one more wedding in their future – not counting the times they quietly exchange rings and mouth “I do” while attending friends’ and family weddings.
“We hope to have a real ceremony soon,” Cassie says. “I want my dad to walk me down the aisle and mom to button me up.”
About Gary & Cassie Piersol Chapman
Gary Chapman is a veteran musician in the contemporary pop, country, Christian and southern gospel genres. His Dove Awards include Male Vocalist of the Year and Songwriter of the Year, and he’s written hits including I Prefer the Moonlight for Kenny Rogers and Finally for T.G. Sheppard along with songs for Alabama and Wynonna Judd. He was the host of TNN’s hit show Prime Time Country for four years and founded the record label that launched current Disney music mainstays Everlife, among many top performers.
Cassie Piersol Chapman stars in TNT’s new docudrama Private Lives of Nashville Wives (from the Real Housewives creators). She grew up on her family’s West Virginia farm and was active in 4H and other agricultural activities. She also sang in a choir, modeled and became a star cheerleader in high school. She won two national cheerleading titles at Morehead State University in Kentucky. She has appeared in music videos, commercials and printed work. She works with her husband, Gary, on A Hymn a Week, a popular online devotional.
Tags See All Tags