- Download Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- Discount - Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Download ARTS PDF Stamper
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
- Buy iPad: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Cheap Panic Coda MAC
- 29.95$ VMware Fusion 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Acala DVD Creator 3
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,ru,sv,tr,pt,ar,el,sk,sl,uk)
- Discount - Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4
|TODAY @3 IN CLINTON: Loebsack to Continue “Fueling Iowa’s Economy” Tour|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Friday, 06 December 2013 12:11|
Loebsack to Continue “Fueling Iowa’s Economy” Tour in Clinton
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack will continue his tour of businesses that support Iowa’s farmers, rural communities and economy, TODAY, FRIDAY, DECEMBER, 6th in Clinton. The Fueling Iowa’s Economy tour is making stops across Iowa’s Second District to highlight the importance of homegrown renewable fuels, as well as wind energy. Recently, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced a proposal to lower the renewable fuel volume obligations (RVOs) under the Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS) for 2014, which will have devastating consequences in Iowa. Also, the Production Tax Credit (PTC) for wind is set to expire at the end of the year unless Congressional action is taken.
“Renewable, homegrown energy supports tens of thousands of jobs in Iowa alone. The cuts to the RFS that the EPA has proposed and allowing the PTC to expire will have a devastating impact on our economy. We have to stand together to opposes these reckless cuts. The RFS and PTC are meant to help reduce our dependence on foreign oil and increase use of homegrown energy sources. I will fight to ensure that Iowa farmers are able to continue to move our nation on a sustainable path forward and that good jobs continue to grow in our rural areas,” said Congressman Loebsack.
The tour will continue TODAY, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6th with a stop in Clinton. Loebsack previously made stops in West Burlington and Washington. Additional stops will be announced at a later date. Media are invited to attend.
Fueling Iowa’s Economy Tour- Friday, Dec 6
Clinton County Bio Energy (CCBE)
5640 44th Ave. South
Tags See All Tags