- Buy Cheap OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Softimage 2014
- Discount - Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- 299.95$ Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 cheap oem
- Download Corel Video Studio Pro X2
- Discount - Alien Skin Exposure 5
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Download Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
- Buy Mariner Write 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition
|Tom Birkhofer Taco Dinner Benefit|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Martha Bakeris|
|Monday, 25 April 2011 08:12|
Tom Birkhofer Benefit
Tuesday, May 17, 2010
Mulligan’s Valley Pub 310 W 1st Ave., Coal Valley
The Tom Birkhofer Benefit on Tuesday, May 17, will help this Bettendorf father of three and son-in-law of former St Ambrose and North Scott coach, Larry Lake, who suffered a spinal cord injury in August, 2010 when he fell from a tree while trimming. Tom spent one month at the University of Iowa hospitals and one month at Genesis West rehab. He is now home and continues with therapy. While he is making good progress, he will be unable to return to his profession as an electrician.
The benefit features great raffle prizes such as an I PAD, a 32” flat screen TV, a remote car starter, 2 Iowa Tickets to the Northwestern game, a $100 necklace from Diamonds on the Avenue, a GPS system, and 2 John Deere Classic tickets combined with a hotel stay at HomeRidge Inn and Suites and a $50 dinner at Bennigans. In addition, there will be several gift baskets for raffle and great tacos for only $5. Raffle tickets for major prizes are available in advance and you need not be present to win.
All proceeds will benefit the Birkhofer family who is struggling to return to “normal” life after this tragedy. If you can’t attend but wish to donate, please send your donation to: Tom Birkhofer Benefit fund, c/o First Midwest Bank, 1975 Kimberly Road, Bettendorf, Iowa 52722.
For information call: (563) 340-6755.
Tags See All Tags