- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- Buy Altova DatabaseSpy 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,cs,pl,ru,tr,ja)
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (64-bit) (en,no)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 (en)
|Tom Harkin Endorses Braley for Senate|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Tuesday, 23 April 2013 08:26|
DES MOINES, IA – Senator Tom Harkin has endorsed Rep. Bruce Braley in his 2014 campaign for U.S. Senate. Harkin joined Braley to make the endorsement official at an event at the Hotel Fort Des Moines this afternoon.
Harkin said, “When I was campaigning for Bruce during his first run for Congress in 2006, I knew he was the real thing: a passionate progressive, a natural-born leader. He is someone from humble roots, who in the time he has been in Congress, has fought for working people and the struggling middle class. Bruce Braley has already proved his skill at fighting for the people of Iowa. That is why, today, I am proud to endorse him in his campaign for U.S. Senate.”
Braley said, “It's an honor to be endorsed by my friend and mentor, Tom Harkin. For more than four decades, Senator Harkin has stood for integrity, principle, and a commitment to fight for those who can't speak for themselves. Tom has always said that America is strongest when we create opportunity, lift people up, and empower them to live the American dream. I’m running for the Senate to continue that fight because I care deeply about the future of Iowa."
In January, Harkin announced that he was retiring from the Senate when his current term ends. Two weeks later, Braley announced that he had formed a campaign committee to run for the open seat.
Tom Harkin, a native of Cumming, Iowa, born to a coal miner father and a Slovenian immigrant mother, grew up working hard. After graduating from Iowa State University, which he attended on a Navy ROTC scholarship, Harkin joined the Navy where he served as a jet pilot. Harkin was elected to the US House in 1974; in 1984, Harkin was elected to the Senate. For over 40 years, Harkin has worked tirelessly for Iowa, championing policies that strengthen the middle class, protect the rights of Americans with disabilities, and expand economic security and opportunity for everyone.
Braley has received a wave of endorsements in recent weeks, capped off by today’s announcement. In February, Rep. Dave Loebsack (IA-02) and former Rep. Leonard Boswell announced their endorsement; in March, Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller and Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald endorsed; on April 3rd, 71 Iowa legislators announced their endorsement of Braley. Eleven Iowa labor organizations have also endorsed Braley.
On Monday, Braley reported he had raised $1.07 million for his Senate campaign and has over $1 million cash on hand as of March 30th. Iowans from all 99 counties have contributed to Braley for Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags