- Discount - Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Buy OEM iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- Buy Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC (zh,en,nl,es,it,ko,de,pt,fr,sv,ja)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS6 cheap oem
- Buy Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques (en)
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
- Download Microsoft Office Standard 2013
|Tom Jones meets Elvis at The Old Creamery Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelly Klimes|
|Friday, 13 September 2013 07:55|
Amana – The energy, charisma and music of Tom Jones and Elvis all come together for one spectacular tribute show at The Old Creamery Theatre on Saturday, Nov. 9 at 3 p.m. on the Main Stage.
Starring tribute artist, Irv Cass, who has spent many years perfecting his Elvis performances. He has worked with the famous show “Legends in Concert,” in four different states, as well as performed live in many countries and on dozens of cruise ships. Irv is proud to carry the world champion title from the “Images of Elvis” competition in Memphis, TN as well as winning many other competitions and awards throughout his career. Irv has also appeared in the movie “Almost Elvis” as well as TLC’s “The Men Who Would Be King,” and a special for 20/20 among other TV specials. He’s shared the stage with celebrities DJ Fontana, The Jordanaires and Willie Nelson, just to name a few.
Irv is also an accomplished Tom Jones impersonator and is credited for convincing many others to pay tribute to a variety of artists. Irv’s favorite part of performing or emceeing at Elvis themed events is making friends with all those he meets.
The event will be emceed by the multitalented Ronny Craig, formally of Tama, Iowa. Ronny worked for 10 years as a professional Elvis Tribute artist and opened his own show in Branson, MO, which had a successful five year run. He is also the producer of the Elvis Explosion, a highly popular contest in LaCrosse, WI and has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows.
Call the box office at 319-622-6262 or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for more information, ticket prices or to reserve your seats. Walk-ins are always welcome if seats are available. Reservations are highly recommended for this one day only special event.
Tags See All Tags