- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced
- Buy Cheap SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC
- Discount - Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Buy Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Download 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- 59.95$ Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS4 For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
|Tom Jones meets Elvis at The Old Creamery Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelly Klimes|
|Friday, 13 September 2013 07:55|
Amana – The energy, charisma and music of Tom Jones and Elvis all come together for one spectacular tribute show at The Old Creamery Theatre on Saturday, Nov. 9 at 3 p.m. on the Main Stage.
Starring tribute artist, Irv Cass, who has spent many years perfecting his Elvis performances. He has worked with the famous show “Legends in Concert,” in four different states, as well as performed live in many countries and on dozens of cruise ships. Irv is proud to carry the world champion title from the “Images of Elvis” competition in Memphis, TN as well as winning many other competitions and awards throughout his career. Irv has also appeared in the movie “Almost Elvis” as well as TLC’s “The Men Who Would Be King,” and a special for 20/20 among other TV specials. He’s shared the stage with celebrities DJ Fontana, The Jordanaires and Willie Nelson, just to name a few.
Irv is also an accomplished Tom Jones impersonator and is credited for convincing many others to pay tribute to a variety of artists. Irv’s favorite part of performing or emceeing at Elvis themed events is making friends with all those he meets.
The event will be emceed by the multitalented Ronny Craig, formally of Tama, Iowa. Ronny worked for 10 years as a professional Elvis Tribute artist and opened his own show in Branson, MO, which had a successful five year run. He is also the producer of the Elvis Explosion, a highly popular contest in LaCrosse, WI and has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows.
Call the box office at 319-622-6262 or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for more information, ticket prices or to reserve your seats. Walk-ins are always welcome if seats are available. Reservations are highly recommended for this one day only special event.
Tags See All Tags