- Buy Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4 (en)
- Download Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2
- Buy Cheap Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC (en)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Professional cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS4
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Vmware Workstation 10
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced VBA Password Recovery 1.62
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching
|Top DOE Official to Tour Wind Industry Manufacturing Companies in Iowa|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by U.S. Dept of Energy|
|Tuesday, 24 July 2012 14:42|
Top U.S. Energy Department Official to Tour Keystone Electrical Manufacturing Company in Des Moines., and ACCIONA Wind Turbine Generator Assembly Plant in West Branch
WASHINGTON – On Wednesday, July 25, 2012, Under Secretary for Energy (Acting) and Assistant Secretary for Policy & International Affairs, David Sandalow will travel to Des Moines, Iowa to tour Keystone Electrical Manufacturing Company and ACCIONA Windpower’s wind turbine generator assembly plant in West Branch, Iowa. While there, he will highlight the need to extend clean energy manufacturing tax credits and support the continued growth of clean energy industries in Iowa and in the nation.
“Iowa is one of our nation’s top wind energy producers. It is critical that Congress extend the Production Tax Credit for wind energy to protect jobs in Iowa and around the country,” said Under Secretary Sandalow.
Keystone Electrical Manufacturing Company - is a manufacturer of protection and control switchboards, medium voltage switchgear and turnkey control centers. These products are used in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electric power. The company serves the electric utility industry throughout the nation. More than 22 percent of their business’s gross sales come from power control systems for the wind industry.
ACCIONA Windpower – ACCIONA Windpower produces wind turbines using proprietary technology. The Company markets 1.5 MW and 3.0 MW wind turbines that have been installed on 5 continents. At its West Branch assembly plant, the Company sources over 80% of its components from domestic suppliers. ACCIONA Windpower is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a company that ranks among the world’s leading sustainability-focused businesses active in renewable energy, critical infrastructure and water services.
President Obama has called for the extension of clean energy tax credits to ensure the U.S. leads the world in manufacturing the clean energy technologies of the future. In addition, the President has made clear that investing in energy, innovation and American infrastructure are critical for creating high-quality domestic manufacturing jobs and building an American economy that lasts.
Tags See All Tags