- Buy Camtasia Studio 8 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- 39.95$ ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 19.95$ Macx Video Converter Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 cheap oem
|Top DOE Official to Tour Wind Industry Manufacturing Companies in Iowa|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by U.S. Dept of Energy|
|Tuesday, 24 July 2012 14:42|
Top U.S. Energy Department Official to Tour Keystone Electrical Manufacturing Company in Des Moines., and ACCIONA Wind Turbine Generator Assembly Plant in West Branch
WASHINGTON – On Wednesday, July 25, 2012, Under Secretary for Energy (Acting) and Assistant Secretary for Policy & International Affairs, David Sandalow will travel to Des Moines, Iowa to tour Keystone Electrical Manufacturing Company and ACCIONA Windpower’s wind turbine generator assembly plant in West Branch, Iowa. While there, he will highlight the need to extend clean energy manufacturing tax credits and support the continued growth of clean energy industries in Iowa and in the nation.
“Iowa is one of our nation’s top wind energy producers. It is critical that Congress extend the Production Tax Credit for wind energy to protect jobs in Iowa and around the country,” said Under Secretary Sandalow.
Keystone Electrical Manufacturing Company - is a manufacturer of protection and control switchboards, medium voltage switchgear and turnkey control centers. These products are used in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electric power. The company serves the electric utility industry throughout the nation. More than 22 percent of their business’s gross sales come from power control systems for the wind industry.
ACCIONA Windpower – ACCIONA Windpower produces wind turbines using proprietary technology. The Company markets 1.5 MW and 3.0 MW wind turbines that have been installed on 5 continents. At its West Branch assembly plant, the Company sources over 80% of its components from domestic suppliers. ACCIONA Windpower is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a company that ranks among the world’s leading sustainability-focused businesses active in renewable energy, critical infrastructure and water services.
President Obama has called for the extension of clean energy tax credits to ensure the U.S. leads the world in manufacturing the clean energy technologies of the future. In addition, the President has made clear that investing in energy, innovation and American infrastructure are critical for creating high-quality domestic manufacturing jobs and building an American economy that lasts.
Tags See All Tags