- Buy Cheap Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC (en)
- Download ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy AAA Logo 2010 Business Edition 3 (en)
- Download Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2009 (en)
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium
- 319.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 cheap oem
|TOPS Shares Healthy Eating Tips for Travelers|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Kimberly Greene|
|Friday, 05 August 2011 09:21|
MILWAUKEE, WI – Traveling can be exciting and a chance to get away from the hustle of the real world, but it also can derail a person’s healthy routines. People may become relaxed with their nutrition selections or think that it’s too much effort to exercise. With numerous opportunities to travel – whether for business, family vacations, or weekend getaways – TOPS Club, Inc. (Take Off Pounds Sensibly), the nonprofit weight-loss support organization, along with the Produce for Better Health Foundation, shares hints to help stay on the wellness track, cut out calories, and feel satisfied.
Eat healthy on the move.
• Have a sweet tooth? Keep dried fruit, which provides disease-fighting antioxidants, handy for snacking instead of candy. It can also be mixed with nuts and sunflower seeds to create trail mix.
• Pack peppers, celery, or carrots to snack on during a trip. Resealable containers are perfect for dips, such as ranch dressing, peanut butter, or hummus.
• Frozen grapes make great bite-size snacks and are delicious with low-fat cheese.
Eat out without overdoing it.
• Switch from soda to low-fat milk, water, or tea with one sugar or a non-nutritive sweetener.
• Opt for tomato juice or vegetable juice on the plane.
• Out for coffee or a smoothie? Order the smallest size available, request coffee with fat-free or low-fat milk, skip the whipped cream, ask that the smoothie be prepared without added sugar, and look at nutrition facts, if possible.
Watch portions sizes, but don’t deprive yourself.
Tags See All Tags