- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
- Buy MacPhun Intensify (en)
- 19.95$ Cultured Code Things MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy MAMP Pro 3 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,ru)
- 39.95$ Parallels Desktop 5 MAC cheap oem
- Download CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
|Torment at Twelve Hundred Haunted Attraction has gone to a new level.|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Nancy Patterson|
|Friday, 14 September 2007 06:04|
It is now that time of year again... a chill in the air, falling leaves, a harvest moon, and screaming off in the distance. The tormented souls of “Torment at Twelve Hundred” roam once again. This October will be the fourth season of ‘Torment’. Steve and Nancy Patterson have taken “Torment at Twelve Hundred” in Orion, Illinois to a new level this year. With seven new rooms, revamped rooms, added scares and new characters, ‘Torment’ will ultimately scare the yell out of you. In addition to the new scares, ‘Torment’ has joined with “Wheels of Freedom”, a non for profit organization that raises money for the American War Veterans. By doing so a portion of the ticket sales goes to this worthy cause. ‘Torment’ still has there non for profit concession stand, which will quench your thirst and fill your belly from all the screaming.
“Torment at Twelve Hundred” opens it gates October 5th. They are open every weekend in October including Halloween night. Hours are from 7pm - 12pm Friday and Saturday, 7pm – 10pm Sunday and Halloween night. Because of the trail through the woods, recommended footwear, no open toed shoes or high heels. It is also recommend you be 13 years and older to enter the ‘Torment’.
For directions and additional information be sure to visit www.tormentwelve.com or call 309-945-5237. Torment at Twelve Hundred is sponsored by SUBWAY of Orion.
Visit “Torment at Twelve Hundred” this October to find out what happened to Dr. Thomas Orment and who is really in charge at the Hidden View Sanatorium. Come and see what lurks in Clover Dale cemetery and experience what ‘Torment’ lies ahead… you may want to bring a change of underwear!!
Tags See All Tags