- Buy Apple iLife ’11 MAC (en,kr,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,nl,ru,pl)
- Download Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP
- Buy Cheap Roxio Copy & Convert 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection
- Buy Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC (de,es,fr,ja,kr,ru,en)
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License) (en,fr,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Audition 2
|Toro Announces Launch of Centennial Donation Programs|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Brandon Jaynes|
|Tuesday, 18 February 2014 13:17|
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. – On the verge of celebrating its 100th anniversary, The Toro Company has long been committed to helping customers around the world care for their outdoor environments. At the same time, Toro has built a legacy of giving back to the communities where employees live and work. As Toro celebrates ‘A Century of Innovation’ and ‘A Legacy of Caring,’ the company is proud to continue its support of communities with the launch of a Legacy Grant Program and Annual Product Donation Program.
The centennial Legacy Grant Program supports non-profit organizations in their efforts to beautify and preserve outdoor environments and enhance green spaces at home, work and play. Grants will also be made to organizations whose projects encourage and educate the public about the efficient use of water. The objective of the Legacy Grant Program is to provide funding for projects in these focus areas that will serve the community for years to come.
The centennial Annual Product Donation Program will continue to support organizations with equipment and irrigation donations that assist in maintaining their facilities and achieving impact in their communities, such as beautification of their outdoor landscapes or providing job-skills training.
In an effort for more effective collaboration with non-profits, Toro has launched its first electronic application form for both grant programs. The online application, and additional information, can be found on www.toro.com/community . Applications for both grant programs will be accepted through March 31, 2014, and are available to non-profit organizations located within 30 miles of a Toro community. The qualifying list of Toro communities includes the following:
About The Toro Company
The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a leading worldwide provider of innovative turf, landscape, rental and construction equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. With sales of more than $2 billion in fiscal 2013, Toro’s global presence extends to more than 90 countries through strong relationships built on integrity and trust, constant innovation and a commitment to helping customers enrich the beauty, productivity and sustainability of the land. Since 1914, the company has built a tradition of excellence around a number of strong brands to help customers care for golf courses, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential properties and agricultural fields. More information is available at www.toro.com.
Tags See All Tags