- Buy Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2 (en)
- 19.95$ Acala DVD to Pocket PC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 15 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Download Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP
- Download CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- 59.95$ Altova SemanticWorks 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- 239.95$ Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Professional with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|TRACTOR REPAIR, RESTORATION BUSINESS EARNS IOWA FARM BUREAU’S RENEW RURAL IOWA ENTREPRENEUR OF MONTH AWARD|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Iowa Farm Bureau|
|Monday, 03 October 2011 07:47|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – Sept. 23, 2011 – Gary Hoefling turned his passion for tractor mechanics into a thriving business and earned the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation’s (IFBF) Renew Rural Iowa Entrepreneur of the Month award. As owner of The Motor Works and G.H. Repair in Spencer, Hoefling specializes in repairing and rebuilding John Deere tractors. He not only refurbishes the outside of the 30 and 40 series John Deere tractors, but produces parts (carburetors, in particular) and produces and sells them in the United States and around the world to customers in France, Germany and South Africa.
His attraction to tractors started at a young age on the family’s farm. “I wanted to be the mechanic on the farm,” explains Hoefling. In the last decade, he and his staff of five full-time and three part-time employees have repaired 10,000 tractor carburetors.
The Motor Works and G.H. Repair were started in 1993. The Motor Works was started as part of a northwest Iowa John Deere dealership, specializing in complete drop-in replacement and repowering for engines. In 2002, The Motor Works was acquired by G.H. Repair and moved to Spencer.
Today, Hoefling isn’t simply fixing the green machines, but helping them be more “green,” or environmentally friendly. He’s making the machines use gasoline more efficiently by making them compatible with ethanol. His business strives to be greener, as well, using rain gardens, geothermal heating and cooling, permeable pavement and natural grasses and prairie areas.
The Clay County Farm Bureau nominated Hoefling’s business for the award. County president Barry Anderson praises Hoefling for his contribution to the community’s economy. “This business is huge for our rural area, as well as cities surrounding us,” says Anderson.
Renew Rural Iowa (RRI) is an IFBF initiative supporting new and existing businesses through education, mentoring and financial resources. Registration is open for the Nov. 2 “Business Success” seminar, featuring Curt Nelson, president of the Entrepreneurial Development Center. The seminar will be held at the Iowa Farm Bureau in West Des Moines. To register, go to www.renewruraliowa.com.
Tags See All Tags