- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- 99.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America cheap oem
- Discount - Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer Edition
- Download Acala DVD to Pocket PC
- Buy Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 (en)
- Buy Cheap Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- Buy OEM MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Discount - Nero 11 Platinum
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 (en,da,de,es,it,fr,nl,pt,br,sv,cs,pl,tr,ja,ko)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
|Traffic Safety Coalition Supports National Stop on Red Week with Launch of Iowa Chapter|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lauren Whalley|
|Wednesday, 08 August 2012 14:30|
Traffic Safety Coalition’s Iowa Chapter will educate drivers on benefit of traffic safety cameras
CHICAGO – The Traffic Safety Coalition (TSC) is marking National Stop on Red Week by launching a new chapter and education campaign in Iowa. The TSC, a national not-for-profit grassroots organization, works to improve road safety across the country by working with concerned citizens, traffic safety experts, law enforcement, public officials, victim's advocates and health care professionals who are committed to making our roads safer for drivers, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians alike.
“No family should ever have to endure the loss of a loved one because someone illegally ran a red light. This week is a reminder to all drivers about the importance of obeying our most basic traffic safety law: Red means stop,” said Traffic Safety Coalition Co-Chair Paul Oberhauser, whose daughter Sarah was tragically killed in 2002 when a driver ran a red light and crashed into her car.
TSC works with its partners, including the Bicyclists of Iowa City, to release traffic safety data and share the proven benefits of safety cameras with members of the driving public and media as well as elected officials.
“Red light running puts all road users - drivers, pedestrians and cyclists - at risk. Bicyclists of Iowa City supports technologies, such as traffic safety cameras, which help enforce positive and safe behavior at red lights,” said Nate Van der Weide, President of Bicyclists of Iowa City.
Communities across the state are using traffic safety cameras as an important law enforcement tool to save lives and to reduce red light running and avoidable crashes and injuries. Statistics show safety cameras are working in Iowa communities, including:
The TSC works with more than 100 partners across the country, including National Alliance for Biking and Walking, National Safety Council, and Ride of Silence, as well as local chapters of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), Safe Kids USA and other local community organizations across the country.
If you wish to learn more about the TSC or are interested in joining the Coalition’s efforts, visit www.TrafficSafetyCoalition.com
About the Traffic Safety Coalition:
The Traffic Safety Coalition is a not-for-profit grassroots organization comprised of concerned citizens, traffic safety experts, law enforcement, public officials, victim's advocates, health care professionals, and industry leaders who are committed to working together to make our roads safer for drivers, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians. We work with our partners throughout the country to promote technology and education that save lives and keep our roads safe.
The Traffic Safety Coalition received the 2011 Peter K. O'Rourke Special Achievement Award from the Governors Highway Safety Association for outstanding achievements in highway safety.For more information about traffic safety issues, visit www.trafficsafetycoalition.com or connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/
Tags See All Tags