- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One
- Buy ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy GFI EventsManager 8.1 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- Download Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit)
|Treasurer Fitzgerald Adds More Names to the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Tuesday, 07 May 2013 09:57|
DES MOINES, IA (05/07/2013)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald's Great Iowa Treasure Hunt spring publication is scheduled to be released soon. The upcoming list is the latest names of unclaimed property owners with undiscovered treasures. This is part of Fitzgerald's continuous promotion of the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt.
"In upcoming weeks, we will be publishing names of people who have had funds turned over to the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt," stated Fitzgerald. "You don't have to wait for the publication, go to greatiowatreasurehunt.com and search the entire list anytime. I encourage everyone to search for their name; a lot of individuals will be pleasantly surprised."
The Great Iowa Treasure Hunt program has returned over $160 million in unclaimed property to more than 394,000 individuals since Fitzgerald started it in 1983. Unclaimed property refers to money and other assets held by financial institutions or companies that have lost contact with the property's owner for a specific period of time. State law requires these institutions and companies to annually report and deliver unclaimed property to the state treasurer's office, where it is held until the owner or heir of the property is found. Common forms of unclaimed property include savings or checking accounts, stocks, uncashed checks, life insurance policies, utility security deposits, safe deposit box contents and many other types of property.
Check the unclaimed property database to see if the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt has property belonging to you. Simply visit greatiowatreasurehunt.com to begin your search.
Tags See All Tags