- 59.95$ ConceptDraw Office Professional 8 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Buy OEM Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- 19.95$ Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 cheap oem
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
|Treasurer Fitzgerald Announces Deadline to Apply for Robert D. Blue Scholarship Draws Near|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Monday, 11 April 2011 12:54|
DES MOINES, IA (04/04/2011)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald reminds students that the deadline to apply for a Robert D. Blue Scholarship is drawing near. Applications must be submitted online at www.rdblue.org by May 10 in order to be eligible for this year's award.
"Over the years we've helped thousands of Iowa students meet their college costs with this scholarship," Fitzgerald stated. "Awards are based on financial need, academic achievements, written recommendations and an original essay." In 2010, ten Iowa students received a $1,000 Robert D. Blue Scholarship award.
The Robert D. Blue Scholarship is awarded by the Iowa Centennial Memorial Foundation to honor Iowa students attending college in Iowa. The Foundation was created in 1949 to commemorate the one hundredth anniversary of Iowa's acceptance into the union. Governor Blue wished to encourage the youth of the state to continue their education at one of Iowa's fine institutions of higher learning. In 1990, the Foundation officially named the scholarship to honor the late Governor Blue.
Robert D. Blue Scholarship applications are only accepted online at www.rdblue.org, and the winners will be announced during the summer. Those who would like more information on the Robert D. Blue Scholarship should visit the website, or call the treasurer's office at (515) 242-5270.
Tags See All Tags