- Discount - xScan 3 MAC
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit cheap oem
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D
- Download Roxio Copy & Convert 3
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC
- 9.95$ ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- Download Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
|Treasurer Fitzgerald Announces Deadline to Apply for Robert D. Blue Scholarship Draws Near|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Monday, 11 April 2011 12:54|
DES MOINES, IA (04/04/2011)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald reminds students that the deadline to apply for a Robert D. Blue Scholarship is drawing near. Applications must be submitted online at www.rdblue.org by May 10 in order to be eligible for this year's award.
"Over the years we've helped thousands of Iowa students meet their college costs with this scholarship," Fitzgerald stated. "Awards are based on financial need, academic achievements, written recommendations and an original essay." In 2010, ten Iowa students received a $1,000 Robert D. Blue Scholarship award.
The Robert D. Blue Scholarship is awarded by the Iowa Centennial Memorial Foundation to honor Iowa students attending college in Iowa. The Foundation was created in 1949 to commemorate the one hundredth anniversary of Iowa's acceptance into the union. Governor Blue wished to encourage the youth of the state to continue their education at one of Iowa's fine institutions of higher learning. In 1990, the Foundation officially named the scholarship to honor the late Governor Blue.
Robert D. Blue Scholarship applications are only accepted online at www.rdblue.org, and the winners will be announced during the summer. Those who would like more information on the Robert D. Blue Scholarship should visit the website, or call the treasurer's office at (515) 242-5270.
Tags See All Tags